SEASON TICKET PRICES/DETAILS HERE - GET BUYING !

Guest intercity0wl

To have the concession ticket in the first place, you have to have shown proof in the ticket office.

So I reckon they could make things a lot easier for concession tickets, if they just need to see photo ID with a name that matches the name on the ST.

Keeps things simple for the turnstile operators, and means fans aren't carrying their proof to each game, just once at the start of the season.

Thats always been my point of view. I can't have the ticket in the first place without the proof. They've got a photocopy at the TO anyhow.

I'm not knocking anyone here by the way. Just voicing a concern.

Obviously its extremly difficult to get all the operators on the same wavelength as the TO as things change from week to week (see my scenario).

Like i said currently photo id is being asked for at the turnstiles which works a treat to be fair. Its the best way of proving the name on the ST matches the face carrying it, in my opinion.

Guest danny wath owl

So are people claiming working tax credits not available for cheaper STs this year round?!? Sure they were available before first deadline?

was only available before deadline to keep to the price promise . will not be offered again .

Guest ESS6-BOY

done it...first time ST holder.... at 365 quid or just under 16 quid to watch championship football, will do for me lol

Guest ESS6-BOY

do many season tickets get sold around the front of kop. im panicing because my cheque hasnt cleared yet and want to be able to get 1 there. ahhhhh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

when I was looking for my seat, there were plenty of available seats in the first 5 rows of t'kop :otsy:

So DeeJayOne. has negged me for saying that I cant afford STs this year. And before you go saying "Should've got them at first deadline" the lub refused to let me as my tax credits letter wasn't up to date enough, and didn't recieve a 'valid' one until third week of March. Tw@t.

Not only do I not get out of bed every day until around 4, go out drinking 3/4 nights a week, rarely, if ever work, at 20 years old I can watch Wednesday all season for £200.

I fecking love being a student.

So DeeJayOne. has negged me for saying that I cant afford STs this year. And before you go saying "Should've got them at first deadline" the lub refused to let me as my tax credits letter wasn't up to date enough, and didn't recieve a 'valid' one until third week of March. Tw@t.

Wouldn't you have just been better renewing anyway as it would be more expensive after the cut off?

And if you are claiming benefits can you really afford season tickets anyway?

Just not bothered...

Wouldn't you have just been better renewing anyway as it would be more expensive after the cut off?

And if you are claiming benefits can you really afford season tickets anyway?

Are you just fishing or are you actually messed up?

Of course I can't afford full prices season tickets, which is why I wanted a community one. if I renewed at full price earlier (circa £300) It would have been too expensive, as I expect community season tickets will never be £300+.

But by your logic, because I claim working tax credit, I don't deserve a season ticket. Yes I have to cut back to even afford a community one for myself and family, but I do it because I love the club. But I suppose I should just spunk all my money on something else rather than putting what I can afford to back into the club?

Are you just fishing or are you actually messed up?

Of course I can't afford full prices season tickets, which is why I wanted a community one. if I renewed at full price earlier (circa £300) It would have been too expensive, as I expect community season tickets will never be £300+.

But by your logic, because I claim working tax credit, I don't deserve a season ticket. Yes I have to cut back to even afford a community one for myself and family, but I do it because I love the club. But I suppose I should just spunk all my money on something else rather than putting what I can afford to back into the club?

I fail to see how any of this is the club's fault though. It is great they offer all kinds of concessions to get people through the door. But not everyone is going to be able to afford a ticket.

You are saying you can't afford the new prices aren't you, not a full price ticket?

I'm not having a go at you or anything I just don't see how the club can be expected to cater for every eventuality. You have obviously just fallen the wrong side of the line on this case which is a shame.

Just not bothered...