SEASON TICKET PRICES/DETAILS HERE - GET BUYING !

Guest intercity0wl

Glad the club are trying to fill the Kop. Must definitely help the players when shooting that way in the second half.

Also good to see they are making it cheap for kids. At those prices we can hopefully get a next generation of Wednesday fans coming.

How many have been sold so far anyone know

Around 10,000.

Renewed as a Concession in January, as I'm an Apprentice.

Now we don't do the concession ticket for Apprentices anymore?

Yet I'm three months (just under 100quid) into a direct debit for a ticket im supposidly no longer entitled to.

Should make an interesting phonecall/visit to the shop.

Edited by NeonLeon

Yet I'm three months (just under 100quid) into a direct debit for a ticket im supposidly no longer entitled to.

You've already renewed so what's the issue?

You'll be fine mate if you've already signed up. They must have decided to end it after the first deadline.

You've already renewed so what's the issue?

I get stopped at nearly every home game for proof of ID. Which is spot on.

But, if i say heres my proof i'm an Apprentice and they say (which has happened before) 'that doesn't entitle you to that ticket' i'll have to go round to the ticket office and queue up to be told my tickets perfectly fine.

I can't really see an issue and i've never made a fuss about the 3 or 4 times i've nearly missed the start of games, because the guys on the turnstiles think my tickets wrong and i've had to go to the ticket office to be told its right.

Just puts me in an awkward position at times really.

Edited by NeonLeon

I renewed mine in January, and am thinking of buying the mrs one as a surprise as she attended shed loads with me last season - but annoyingly, as I've moved seats (one to the side of me) I still have my current seat reserved as well.

Looks like I need to pop into the shop to sort. Hey ho.

Fantastic pricing though - top marks wednesday

But, if i say heres my proof i'm an Apprentice and they say (which has happened before) 'that doesn't entitle you to that ticket' i'll have to go round to the ticket office and queue up to be told my tickets perfectly fine.

I can't really see an issue and i've never made a fuss about the 3 or 4 times i've nearly missed the start of games, because the guys on the turnstiles think my tickets wrong and i've had to go to the ticket office to be told its right.

so what happens next ,do you go back to the turnstile and the tell the bloke the ticket office said its ok and he lets you in .if so seems like its bloody pointless turning you away in the 1st place .

Ahhh, makes sense.

Guess the club just need to get all the turnstile operators together and make sure they are all clear.

so what happens next ,do you go back to the turnstile and the tell the bloke the ticket office said its ok and he lets you in .if so seems like its bloody pointless turning you away in the 1st place .

Pretty much. I get told at the Ticket Office to go to a different turnstile and if i'm still not let in then get the operator to call their supervisor who will then tell them to let me in.

To be fair its got alot better since Christmas and they seem to have changed the policy to having to produce a photo id (i.e my driving license).

My actual proof is an offer letter which I have to carry in my wallet and unfurl for the operator to read. It is a small inconvience I don't mind doing if it means i get a discounted rate.

But its abit concerning that the walking to the ticket office might start back up again because they've abolished the Apprentice/Concession ticket.

Pretty much. I get told at the Ticket Office to go to a different turnstile and if i'm still not let in then get the operator to call their supervisor who will then tell them to let me in.

To be fair its got alot better since Christmas and they seem to have changed the policy to having to produce a photo id (i.e my driving license).

My actual proof is an offer letter which I have to carry in my wallet and unfurl for the operator to read. It is a small inconvience I don't mind doing if it means i get a discounted rate.

But its abit concerning that the walking to the ticket office might start back up again because they've abolished the Apprentice/Concession ticket.

To have the concession ticket in the first place, you have to have shown proof in the ticket office.

So I reckon they could make things a lot easier for concession tickets, if they just need to see photo ID with a name that matches the name on the ST.

Keeps things simple for the turnstile operators, and means fans aren't carrying their proof to each game, just once at the start of the season.