SEASON TICKET PRICES/DETAILS HERE - GET BUYING !

Guest intercity0wl

I fail to see how any of this is the club's fault though. It is great they offer all kinds of concessions to get people through the door. But not everyone is going to be able to afford a ticket.

You are saying you can't afford the new prices aren't you, not a full price ticket?

I'm not having a go at you or anything I just don't see how the club can be expected to cater for every eventuality. You have obviously just fallen the wrong side of the line on this case which is a shame.

OK, so read all three of my replies in this thread, and tell me at what point I blame the club? I could never afford a full price ST, which is why I intended to buy a community one, which the club refused in February (rightly so, it was an outdated letter I had) but I was told that I could bring in the letter I would receive in April ( I actually got one in March for some reason) after the STs were re-released,and claim a community ST then. So I was led to believe community STs would be available, all be it at slightly higher prices. As they are not, I cannot afford STs for me or my family. But you felt the need to tell me I shouldn't even be thinking about getting one because I am not well paid enough?!

Is that right nebneeb? Can anyone confirm? Thanks

Yeah me and my dad this this a couple of times this season for my daughter and nieces, including the last game.

Guest Deux

Would love to buy my 2 kids one, they are uni students, do they come under concession prices

As long as they have an NUS card to prove it then yeah. As far as I'm aware it needs to be valid for the duration of the season as well - ie. if it runs out in March, then they could get a student one until March then have to upgrade it to an Adult ticket.

OK, so read all three of my replies in this thread, and tell me at what point I blame the club? I could never afford a full price ST, which is why I intended to buy a community one, which the club refused in February (rightly so, it was an outdated letter I had) but I was told that I could bring in the letter I would receive in April ( I actually got one in March for some reason) after the STs were re-released,and claim a community ST then. So I was led to believe community STs would be available, all be it at slightly higher prices. As they are not, I cannot afford STs for me or my family. But you felt the need to tell me I shouldn't even be thinking about getting one because I am not well paid enough?!

Yeah me and my dad this this a couple of times this season for my daughter and nieces, including the last game.

I would suggest you get in touch with the club in person, explain what happened and what you were told. You never know, they might show you a gesture of good faith.

I don't want to get into the ins and outs of what you should be spending it on.

Just not bothered...

Guest beefus chiefus

Shame the instalment plan has been changed to six months instead of ten.

Meant to renew before the first deadline but being a slack arse I forgot and missed out. What a wee pipe I am.

Prices are good though so can't grumble about that.

Community tickets not on offer....

That's four season tickets in our house not been renewed. Thanks for the advance warning in February.

I think that' is one of the thing that lets the club down. Lack of communication of withdrawn schemes - community pricing, 60-65 and over 80's etc

Edited by Jowl

Going for 2 in the morning. Can we have a look at our seats before choosing? When will the first payment of the direct debit be?

RE- Direct Debit.

I renewed mine in January, my first dd came out in February!! They don't mess around.

The 10 month option certainly suits me better financially. I always found that £55 was a lot of money to find for 6 months when I got one right at the start of last season.

That difference of £25 a month is a big help to me.

Edited by Shifty Powers

Not wanting to rub anyones face in it, but the club did excellent by me. I'm unemployed and got my season tickets in January on finance. It's cost me £325 for an adult, an U18 and a U13 and after several emails the lovely lady in the ticket office even sorted my free U8 ticket out. I love SWFC

Community tickets not on offer....

That's four season tickets in our house not been renewed. Thanks for the advance warning in February.

Mattitheowl will pop in in a moment and tell you you can't afford one and should be spending money on other things.....

I will be buying a ST after a 2 year absence due to working commitments but at these prices it's a no brainer, I honestly thought the price would be much greater then this - for me this just caps off a totally wonderful season at S6.

First season ticket bought today since 1999.

'Glory hunter'? Nah, weekend working means I get to 40% of home games. Our lass will now go to the other 60%.

Just can't be arsed going through the away ticket stress again for the big games, begging and borrowing ST's off mates and work colleagues. I know larger away allocations next season means general sale may be likely for most games, but if we start performing well I think it'll go flippingnuts.