SEASON TICKET PRICES/DETAILS HERE - GET BUYING !

Guest intercity0wl

Guest kbleigh

I will be getting two, but at the moment don't know whether to go for the Grandstand or the South. I had a season ticket on the Kop for about 5 years when I was younger, but I am now going with someone who is not a Wednesdayite, so they prefer it somewhere quieter.

I have never been on the grandstand, but have heard that it's a really good view. I have been on the South quite a bit and I like it on there.

I was just wondering whether anyone had any opinions/advice on which one is best. Also is the grandstand more for families/young children?

Mattitheowl will pop in in a moment and tell you you can't afford one and should be spending money on other things.....

Every thread? That how it is going to be? Maybe you should cut off your flipping broadband to pay the extra bit for a normal season ticket. Do us all a favour.

Just not bothered...

Guest ESS6-BOY

Every thread? That how it is going to be? Maybe you should cut off your flipping broadband to pay the extra bit for a normal season ticket. Do us all a favour.

or perhaps you should stop with the smart arse comments having a pop at people....then they may leave thi alone kid

or perhaps you should stop with the smart arse comments having a pop at people....then they may leave thi alone kid

Maybe they should stop having a go at the club for stuff that is at best nobodies fault and probably their own.

I get sick of reading threads saying "flipping idiots at the club won't give me a cheap ticket"

Yes we need all the fans we can get but how is coming on here and abusing staff/the club going to help that?

Kid.

Just not bothered...

Guest ESS6-BOY

Maybe they should stop having a go at the club for stuff that is at best nobodies fault and probably their own.

I get sick of reading threads saying "flipping idiots at the club won't give me a cheap ticket"

Yes we need all the fans we can get but how is coming on here and abusing staff/the club going to help that?

Kid.

now mattie...that's a decent enough response......top banana kid :rolleyes::biggrin:

now mattie...that's a decent enough response......top banana kid :rolleyes::biggrin:

I've just got to the point where I can't be arsed posting that in every thread now though, so just abuse the muppet posting it. It is like flipping school lunch hour on here over the summer. "Oh I've heard David Villa might have a clause in his contract that allows him to leave for a team who play in northern England in blue and white stripes for free". flip OFF!

Just not bothered...

Guest ESS6-BOY

I've just got to the point where I can't be arsed posting that in every thread now though, so just abuse the muppet posting it. It is like flipping school lunch hour on here over the summer. "Oh I've heard David Villa might have a clause in his contract that allows him to leave for a team who play in northern England in blue and white stripes for free". flip OFF!

hahaha......i've only been on here 2 mins so to speak....and i got to agree with you on that score .....I think they ought to ban twitter....that'd flip up 99% of the rumours lol

Wanted to treat my lad to his first season ticket but having looked at the kop on line you can't get 2 seats together remotely near where I want to sit.

What fooks me off is that nobody ever sits in the seats I want (I know because I've sat in them all season Derby included) and they're clearly child ones that have come free with an adult ticket and are never used.

All I'd say to people is that if you aren't, or have no intention of using them, give them up and let other fans that want to go each week have a look in. Cheers.

Wanted to treat my lad to his first season ticket but having looked at the kop on line you can't get 2 seats together remotely near where I want to sit.

What fooks me off is that nobody ever sits in the seats I want (I know because I've sat in them all season Derby included) and they're clearly child ones that have come free with an adult ticket and are never used.

All I'd say to people is that if you aren't, or have no intention of using them, give them up and let other fans that want to go each week have a look in. Cheers.

So just buy 2 elsewhere and sit there, what is the promble?

Just not bothered...

hahaha......i've only been on here 2 mins so to speak....and i got to agree with you on that score .....I think they ought to ban twitter....that'd flip up 99% of the rumours lol

Then every other thread is about 'them' lot and we have to try and moderate it. There is a non-swfc section for a reason but seemingly scrolling isn't part of GCSE IT!

Just not bothered...

So just buy 2 elsewhere and sit there, what is the promble?

Want to sit in the two empty seats, or the 4 behind, that are never used and are next to other family members that have season tickets. This is with my 6 year old that I'm just getting into actually watching Wednesday rather than let him be a Sky TV Man U, Man City or Chelsea drone. When I say nowhere near, I'm talking the entire bottom 2 blocks of the kop. Whats the problem with that and what's your problem?

Whats better from a support point of view? Giving a free seat that someone's going to use it and cheer the team on, or just have it empty every week?

Want to sit in the two empty seats, or the 4 behind, that are never used and are next to other family members that have season tickets. This is with my 6 year old that I'm just getting into actually watching Wednesday rather than let him be a Sky TV Man U, Man City or Chelsea drone. When I say nowhere near, I'm talking the entire bottom 2 blocks of the kop. Whats the problem with that and what's your problem?

Whats better from a support point of view? Giving a free seat that someone's going to use it and cheer the team on, or just have it empty every week?

No you aren't listening.

You said you had sat in it all season, clearly not having bought the allocated ticket. So just buy one on the Kop somewhere and then sit there, like this season.

Wasn't having a go, just making a suggestion.

If someone has payed for the seat you can't just boot them out.

flip me it is hard work on here at the minute.

Just not bothered...

No you aren't listening.

You said you had sat in it all season, clearly not having bought the allocated ticket. So just buy one on the Kop somewhere and then sit there, like this season.

Wasn't having a go, just making a suggestion.

If someone has payed for the seat you can't just boot them

flip me it is hard work on here at the minute.

Thank flip you dont work for SWFC

If it was up to you it would just be you the next season, everyone who has the slightest issue with anything you think is stupid and doesn't really desereve an ST. But, at least the majority on here know that.

Thank flip you dont work for SWFC

If it was up to you it would just be you the next season, everyone who has the slightest issue with anything you think is stupid and doesn't really desereve an ST. But, at least the majority on here know that.

No I think that anyone coming on here and whinging about staff are stupid. It isn't going to make a difference. If you have a problem, ring the flipping club and take it up with them. You never know they might be able to help. But coming on here for a flounce won't change anything.

And what is it the majority on here know, how to lick windows?

Just not bothered...

That is a bit of a problem to be honest. Loads of people have taken up free kids tickets to reserve the seat next to them in case they want to take someone at some point in the season, and have no intention of ever using it for an under 8.

Think the club need to say that free kids season tickets have to be used by the kid for a minimum number of games, and limit the number of times they can be upgraded to an adult ticket in each season.

Edited by nebneeb

No I think that anyone coming on here and whinging about staff are stupid. It isn't going to make a difference. If you have a problem, ring the flipping club and take it up with them. You never know they might be able to help. But coming on here for a flounce won't change anything.

And what is it the majority on here know, how to lick windows?

I can feel myself becoming more window licker by the post as I get dragged into arguing with someone like you.