SEASON TICKET PRICES/DETAILS HERE - GET BUYING !

Guest intercity0wl

Guest Gordo_Owl

Got mine on Monday. North stand with my mate who's had one for over 20 years! Been to most home games for the last few years and been threatening to get one each year!

Not had a season ticket since I was about 12 and our first game was Villa when we lost 3.2!! (only because I played Saturday afternoon after that and then moved away from Sheff!)

Can't wait for next season!! Been reading owlstalk for a while but thought I'd join now I'm a season ticket holder again!!

UTO WTID

We've sold 10,400 haven't we ? Roughly 7,000 on Leppings Lane so there's roughly 22,000 seats available. I don't see how anyone can complain there isn't any suitable seats left. At the moment if people are getting an under 8 ST in the hope of persuading a child to come, or bringing them on odd occasions, or when the grandchild/nephew/friend is visiting I don't see a problem with that, the child might get the bug and become a ST holder of the future. I look forward to the day when all the seats are sold a s ST's, then it becomes unfair. At the moment we don't even sell HALF the season tickets we could (and should!) so let's be glad the club is trying it's best to encourage supporters of the future.

Guest BoomTownOwls

I will be getting two, but at the moment don't know whether to go for the Grandstand or the South. I had a season ticket on the Kop for about 5 years when I was younger, but I am now going with someone who is not a Wednesdayite, so they prefer it somewhere quieter.

I have never been on the grandstand, but have heard that it's a really good view. I have been on the South quite a bit and I like it on there.

I was just wondering whether anyone had any opinions/advice on which one is best. Also is the grandstand more for families/young children?

I have been in Grandstand for last 2 seasons after going in South for previous 20 seasons.

I prefer Grandstand. You are high up but great view. The leg room is amazing, you won't believe how much you get. Much better for families too as in general there is less swearing etc.

Get as close to centre as possible as the wings are a bit lacking in atmosphere due to a lack of other spectators in the lower attended matches.