SEASON TICKET PRICES/DETAILS HERE - GET BUYING !

Guest intercity0wl

Guest plymouthowl

Just purchased my first ever season ticket. I've lived in Plymouth most my life and for the last few years been in the Forces and it hasn't been feasible to buy a season ticket because of the amount of home games I make (I mainly go to away games). But i've just been posted to the Midlands and managed to get a Concessionary ST through my Armed Forces ID card (£200 on the Kop).

Excellent move from the club, they've got the pricing spot on. The start of the season can't come quick enough for me now.

Guest S7Owl

Daft question coming up. Never had a season ticket before cos I miss 60% of home fixtures due to weekend working. But am thinking of getting one so I can have a better chance of getting away tickets.

Question is, if I get a ST in my name, can my Mrs use it when I can't make matches? Do you ever get refused for using someone else's ST?

not a daft question at all.. she should have no problem using it as I had to miss a couple this season due to work and someone else has used mine, also had a female using it, so don't think sex of the person using it is an issue, so can't see it being a problem unless they change this..

Guest jimbob

You know the deal Strafford made, where if we renewed we'd have 3 years at the same price? I'm wondering if it still applies? I've had a ST with the old man for 16 years now, but I was out of the country earlier this year and forgot to renew! When I tried (the day after) it was all shut down. Anyone know? (P.S. My Dad got his! But didn't have any room on his Owls card for another!)

Daft question coming up. Never had a season ticket before cos I miss 60% of home fixtures due to weekend working. But am thinking of getting one so I can have a better chance of getting away tickets.

Question is, if I get a ST in my name, can my Mrs use it when I can't make matches? Do you ever get refused for using someone else's ST?

As long as the person using it is the same category it's always OK.

Presumably you'll have an adult, so it will be fine for anyone else to use it.

It's also possible to upgrade kids and concession tickets to adults for individual games in the ticket office by paying the difference.

not a daft question at all.. she should have no problem using it as I had to miss a couple this season due to work and someone else has used mine, also had a female using it, so don't think sex of the person using it is an issue, so can't see it being a problem unless they change this..

As long as the person using it is the same category it's always OK.

Presumably you'll have an adult, so it will be fine for anyone else to use it.

It's also possible to upgrade kids and concession tickets to adults for individual games in the ticket office by paying the difference.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, it'll be 2 adults using it, so no worries there.

Cheers

Yes you will have no problem - My wife has used mine on the odd occasion to take the kids when I have not been able to go due to work.

You know the deal Strafford made, where if we renewed we'd have 3 years at the same price? I'm wondering if it still applies? I've had a ST with the old man for 16 years now, but I was out of the country earlier this year and forgot to renew! When I tried (the day after) it was all shut down. Anyone know? (P.S. My Dad got his! But didn't have any room on his Owls card for another!)

This is the final year of the 3 year price promise.

The price promise made was to guarantee you didn't pay more for your ticket at the first deadline only. As this has passed (and prices were honoured, or even lower) then you'll now have to pay the prices released today - which are still great value for Championship football.

The Deal was you wouldn't pay any more than the price you paid at that initial renewal (£330 on the Kop). Last year was £299, this year £315 IRRC). So that was honoured with the renewal pricing. You can try and ask for special treatment - but IMO £365 is excellent value regardless.

Unless there is really good sales at these prices, does anyone think we may see a big increase next season?

For example the club know they can raise the prices and we'll sell about 12,000 whatever (historically this is the case). So unless the fans show that they will come when we get fantastic prices, by making up for the lower prices by selling a higher volume, then next season to maximise revenue they'll have to put the prices up.

Really hope we sell absolutely loads, then everyone wins.. we get low prices, the club sells loads extra so revenue is still good.

Unless there is really good sales at these prices, does anyone think we may see a big increase next season?

For example the club know they can raise the prices and we'll sell about 12,000 whatever (historically this is the case). So unless the fans show that they will come when we get fantastic prices, by making up for the lower prices by selling a higher volume, then next season to maximise revenue they'll have to put the prices up.

Really hope we sell absolutely loads, then everyone wins.. we get low prices, the club sells loads extra so revenue is still good.

Exactly. When tickets have been priced higher of the past few years there are always loads of fans who come out with the "sell them cheaper you'll sell more' argument. Sell them at £100 and we'll sell 30,000 etc etc etc.

Now it's time to back it up with some action.

ST pricing is very difficult to get to a place where everyone is happy. If they are too cheap then match day revenue (and therefore overall revenue) takes a big hit, too expensive and not enough people commit upfront - increasing the risk if it's a poo poo season and match day takings drop.

The club could very easily have come out with higher prices than they have for next season - to be honest I thought they'd be charging what they have just announced if we had stayed in League One and higher with promotion. What we absolutely need to do now is back the club and shift as many as we can - with a core of 15k+ Season Ticket holders, a decent campaign in the Championship and larger away attendances we'll really start to push our gates up.

grandstand 70 quid cheeper than the south ,best view in the ground and loads more leg space..... a steal at that price .

Must admit I was tempted to move up to the grandstand. As someone who is 6ft 3, the south can be a right illegitimate leg room wise. It's only the posh totty that keeps me here. lol