Why are we so poor in night games?

Is it just me or do we have a real problem with night matches?

This season, and in previous seasons, we have been absolutely gash in them, Stevenage twice, Bury, Carlisle, Blackpool, Blackburn have been our worst results of the season.

Is their something wrong with our preparation? I would guess we have the worst ratio of points when comparing results on saturdays to results in midweek of any club in the football league.

Something needs to be done about it, STARTING TONIGHT!

True usually, we are sh!t at night games, although we've been just as awful in the day aswell.

One of the rare times i've seen us play genuinely well recently was at Scunny under the lights, maybe things are changing.

I have always thought we do worse at night games for some reason, both home and away and not just this season.

Does my head in as it is more of an effort to get to night games and the team does not turn up.

I would love to see statistics of night game over last tens years, I bet they make grim reading.

Can think life of me why this should be.

I have always thought we do worse at night games for some reason, both home and away and not just this season.

Does my head in as it is more of an effort to get to night games and the team does not turn up.

I would love to see statistics of night game over last tens years, I bet they make grim reading.

Can think life of me why this should be.

I seem to remember a while back, someone worked out, over the season, if you took the average number of points gained in night matches and multiplied it by 46, we would have been relegated, and doing the same for saturday games, we would have been promoted.

I seem to remember a while back, someone worked out, over the season, if you took the average number of points gained in night matches and multiplied it by 46, we would have been relegated, and doing the same for saturday games, we would have been promoted.

I wonder if anyone's ever done the same calculation for playing in cold weather. I've often thought we never do well other than when it's warm.

So night games in cold weather we might as well concede and not risk player injuries.

And as for tonight, sunset is 5.55pm, and the temperature is set to be 7C, so I confidently forecast a classic 0-0.

Night games arent depressing, I like them better. Cold night air, the floodlights. Used to be even better when grounds had proper floodlight pylons. You could see them as you approached the ground. Something special about looking up at old fashioned floodlights in the rain.

Guest Go For It Owl

It's the atmosphere

It's dire for night games

Watch it tonite we'll be quiet as mice

Why?

Hard days work, couple of pre match pints, big tea or a pie at the match !

Think we should only sell DOUBLE VODKA AND RED BULLS and no pies at the nite time match days . Everyone would be buzzing and right up for it instead of half a sleep