Which players will Dave Jones more of a chance?

Guest Sheff Owl

Hopefully Lines will play further forward like he did for Bristol Rovers and scored 14 goals, for some reason Megson played him deep.

Coke is a bang average league one player. The obsession with him (still) amazes me.

Lines is by far the better player.

This.

Beevers may get a chance to shine, but then again Batth and Jones are rightly ahed in the pecking order at the moment.

Lowe may get more of a look in.

Overall don't thnk DJ will mess with the squad too much though. He'll just try and get us over the line with what he has at the minute.

Going by my extensive knowledge of Fifa 12 - Beevers and Coke will come good after a full season, therefore should be given more playing time. The rest of the team should be sacked and replaced by fast (but cheap) Nigerians.

Hopefully Lines will play further forward like he did for Bristol Rovers and scored 14 goals, for some reason Megson played him deep.

Think Megson was hopeful of his free-kick ability. Which lets face it, Lines is good, but he's no Brunt.

Have any of them done anything to warrant further chances? And do we actually need any of them?

* In my mind, Beavers is still in with a shout, especially since it's unlikely we'll sign Batth permanently.

* Reynolds will probably remain surplus to requirements, unless DJ moves Reda back inside [please don't do it DJ].

* Coke has an attitude promble, has shown it at Bury whilst out on loan too. Not sure anything DJ does will change that.

* Palmer, I think, will feature a little more IF HE DELIVERS. Gary played him plenty towards the end of last season and he was amazing. Seems to choke on the big stage though.

* Would be stunned if M.Jones isn't part of our regular first XI under DJ. My guess is that we'll play with two wingers whenever possible.

Bostock could shine, seeing as he is quite technically gifted. He didn't really fit into Megson's side.

Palmer put in the worst performance I've ever seen in a Wednesday shirt against Blackpool a few weeks back. I'm not exaggerating, I honestly don't remember watching anyone play that badly at Hillsborough before. I'd love to see him come back from that as he's shown signs of being quality in the past, but it was a truly horrific performance that night.