Which players will Dave Jones more of a chance?

Guest Sheff Owl

Reda has to stay at LB, hopefully he will stay there. Been a stroke of genius playing him there.

Hopefully Batth will continue to impress, been so consistent.

Would like to see M Jones given a good bash on the wing.

Be interesting to see if Dave Jones will stick with O'Grady no matter what like Megson did.

In terms of previously frozen out players, hopefully none.

We've got just 13 games to go and this team has by and large proven its good enough this season. I don't get why people want the likes of Coke back and for Jones to start experimenting.

With the possible exception of Palmer getting more games, I hope Jones sticks with what's MOSTLY worked until he has the chance to properly change things in the summer.

Guest pops55

Personally I'd like to see Coke, M Jones, Reynolds and palmer get a bit more time. Especially palmer, DJ was renowned at Cardiff for bringing youth through, Ramsey, Blake and Gunter to name but a few.

What is this obsession with Giles Coke he's poo .

Guest justcraig
Hopefully Lines will play further forward like he did for Bristol Rovers and scored 14 goals, for some reason Megson played him deep.

This

I hope we forget Mark Reynolds is even a player here, he was poor everytime I watched him, Coke is his own worst enemy! Attitude bigger than his talent, reminds me of Owen Morrison!

Guest Sheff Owl

It's funny because that is one thing i never worked out why we tried to change what Chris Lines was good at..

He was good at getting forward, getting some goals and supporting the forwards yet we played him deep.

Guest Nilsson_is_God

Doesn't DJ have a broken leg again?

What does it matter if our New man at the helm has a broken leg... :rolleyes:

Guest Big Guns

Coke is a bang average league one player. The obsession with him (still) amazes me.

Lines is by far the better player.

Load of rubbish lines as never got above,average

When cokes played well he's miles better than lines

Guest thekelch
Coke is a bang average league one player. The obsession with him (still) amazes me. Lines is by far the better player.

I sooooooo agree with this post I want to give it +10 rather than +1

Megson has got most decisions spot on, only Mike Jones deserves a chance to get involved more but Megson was looking set to give him that chance anyway. Don't see how Beevers or Reynolds would enhance our current defence, Coke is being showed up at Bury and Liam Palmer is constantly seen to be too lightweight.

Guest wilyfox

would like to see more of a contribution from Mike Jones, John Bostock and Liam Palmer; hopefully they will flourish under Dave Jones.