XBANA MEGSON

Guest Go For It Owl

Guest richjones19772000

Some pathetic responses in here.

He bought us and saved us when he didn't have to, keep the banner he's earned our gratitude, some people have fucking short memories.

Embarrassing arnt they

Some pathetic responses in here.

He bought us and saved us when he didn't have to, keep the banner he's earned our gratitude, some people have fucking short memories.

The bold bit.

I'm gutted Megson has gone but I can't believe some of the crap spouted on here tonight.

I'm going to quote myself from the other thread as well for anyone on some moral crusade...........

On 4 February 2011, Megson was appointed manager of his former club, Sheffield Wednesday, replacing Alan Irvine who had been relieved of his post the previous day.

but lets be honest somebody else would have done it, if he hadn't.

Err no they wouldn't, the previous occupants had to do a pretend fakeover with a used car salesman to get the judge to grant an extension to the winding up order, we were minutes away from being wound up, before Milan there were zero investors willing to put the required monies into the club. You and anyone else who thinks Milan didn't save us from being wound up/admin are delusional, completely and utterly delusional, you're embarrassing yourself and you're embarrassing the rest of us.

XBANA MILAN

The flag, should it stay or go ?

I'm totally gutted that megson has gone. He is a true fan, did a great job on the budget he had and brought the club and fans closer together than they have been for years.

BUT IMO

The 'XBANA MILAN' flag should stay where it is

What do you think ?

Cremate it

Good god!!

In the week before the Huddersfield game people were demanding that we show Mandaric how much we appreciated him by singing his name before the game.

Now they want to burn his flag and nail him to a cross.

Anyone who thought that a ruthless businessman would suddenly change and start bowing down to sentimentality once he came here is incredibly naive.

Wow there are some proper rumbletards on here tonight!

Milan saved us and, until this week, has gone about his business in rebuilding this club in a sound and professional way. There was a clash of personalities and Megson had to go. I massively disagree with this and feel desperately sorry for Megson but as a football club we have to move on. Until he sells us, we can only move on with Milan on our side and anything that upsets will only come back to bite us the fans.

Get over it, leave the flag where it is, back the new manager and most importantly, while he holds the purse strings, back Milan!

XBANA MILAN

The flag, should it stay or go ?

I'm totally gutted that megson has gone. He is a true fan, did a great job on the budget he had and brought the club and fans closer together than they have been for years.

BUT IMO

The 'XBANA MILAN' flag should stay where it is

What do you think ?

I vote get rid

Wow there are some proper rumbletards on here tonight!

Milan saved us and, until this week, has gone about his business in rebuilding this club in a sound and professional way. There was a clash of personalities and Megson had to go. I massively disagree with this and feel desperately sorry for Megson but as a football club we have to move on. Until he sells us, we can only move on with Milan on our side and anything that upsets will only come back to bite us the fans.

Get over it, leave the flag where it is, back the new manager and most importantly, while he holds the purse strings, back Milan!

So..whoever has a different opinion to you on this is a rumbletard? Nice

Take it down to show Milan that we don't just agree with everything he does. I know he saved us and all that but it doesn't make him untouchable. Megson was the most popular Wednesday manager for years annd had transformed the side around completely. He restored pride and passion in the fans/players, and just generally created a buzz around hillsborough.

Milan didn't even thank gary megson for his services in his statement yesterday. I urge you to take it down, please for the pride of the football club. We don't always have to bow down to Mr. Mandaric.

Agree to the most extent. Milan isnt untouchable- this is a simple way to show our displeasure with the decision.

Guest Go For It Owl

Bloody hell not been gone long !

Anybody been keeping the score ?

LEAVE IT UP =

TAKE IT DOWN =