XBANA MEGSON

Guest Go For It Owl

Guest Sheffield_Wednesday

Hope he decides to sell us to the right people.

Don't see how this guy's going to do any better this season?

He will have roger all to spend next season if we don't go up.

Just like to point that we've won 3 games out of 11

Where are we in the league?

The play offs were Garys aim.

Guest Hola Tidman

If the XBANA MILAN flag hasn't gone by the match tuesday, i will personally make sure it has done by the end of the night. FACT!

Guest foreverSWFC

The problem is, is that you lot are going to continue worshipping Megson when there's not really any point in doing so now. The rash actions and feelings that you seem to have about the situation are making you sound very fickle and silly, and are going to do more bad than good. I'm just hungry for success and the guy who owns our football club thinks Dave Jones can bring that, then so be it. We don't have a say in that. Let's all get on with it and stop crying, I'm seriously disappointed in fellow owls and their reactions to this event. Anyway, we'll see what happens. I just think that it's so destructive the attitude your carrying.

I'm not going to be worshipping Megson. I love the man and will always be sour over his departure. I back Dave Jones i don't particularly rate the guy and find him very uninspiring, but i'll back him and i'll always be fond of Megson.

As an earlier poster said Mandaric has shown that there is no room for sentiments in football this week, therefore after this disgraceful decision the flag should be taken down. We can be grateful without the flag.

Guest richjones19772000

The flag should go.

The flag is a sentimental gesture, and Milan Mandaric has shown this week the SWFC is not a place of sentimentality (under his regime). We should not be sentimental towards a man that is so certainly un-sentimental.

The flag should go, but removing it would not be an indictment against Milan. Or even a loss of thankfulness. We have been saying Thank You Milan every week, and there comes a time when you stop saying thank you. This is the time. Repeating your thanks over and over to a man whose sole focus is business is meaningless.

It's not a place of sentimentality it's a football club,football clubs need to be doing well,to be doing well they need to be Wining matches.

F&CK SENTIMENT AND F&CK EVERY OTHER DECENT FOOTBALLING MORAL, I WANT RESULTS AND PROMOTIONS AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!

If the XBANA MILAN flag hasn't gone by the match tuesday, i will personally make sure it has done by the end of the night. FACT!

Haha. Getting your dulux out of the gargage and paint brush are we?

I've laughed at some of your posts tonight, genuinely laughed.

Guest foreverSWFC

Just like to point that we've won 3 games out of 11

Oh please **** off. We are third in the league you moron, sacking managers doe snot get you anywhere, as we should all know as Wednesdayites, our mainf law has been never sticking with a manger, it just doesn't work.

I'd just like to point out we are third in the league, that isn't to bad a position to be in with 13 games left. It bafles me how people can even defend Mandaric's decision.

Also, Ecclesall you've changed your tune in the past 24 hours, call me fickle.

Stay, show a bit of class and dignity like Megson himself.

Milan didn't show much considering he's been interviewing managers behind Garys back.

The whole thing's stupid. A terrible decision.

Guest richjones19772000

Then why make the bloody flag in the first place, either you're grateful or you're not. Like it or not but what's done is done now. We may not get promoted, but we certainly wont if you lot are gonna sit and cry for the next 2 months. Get a grip of yourself.

ALL THIS

stay...for now.

If we get promoted this season then keep it, he will have made the right decision of getting rid of GM and bringing in someone to guide us though these last games.

However, if we fail to achieve Milan's golden aim of promotion I think it should be taken down. We all know Megsons sacking wasn't about the football and if it was and we still fail, Mandaric will only have himself to blame.

Guest JAM89

Certainly would, but we didn't lose and we were in a great position to push on from there.

I think this just proves how fickle you are.

Can I ask "foreveranowl" (ironic name), has Milan nailed you and never called back? Because the way you are bitching about him in every thread on Owlstalk makes it look that way. Grow up.

Edited by JAM89

I'm not going to be worshipping Megson. I love the man and will always be sour over his departure. I back Dave Jones i don't particularly rate the guy and find him very uninspiring, but i'll back him and i'll always be fond of Megson.

As an earlier poster said Mandaric has shown that there is no room for sentiments in football this week, therefore after this disgraceful decision the flag should be taken down. We can be grateful without the flag.

If some of the things you've said tonight show your going to back Jones then I hate to see what you post when you don't back a manager.

Also your clearly not grateful anymore because of the fact you want the flag down. So why say your still grateful but you can show that without the flag! The flag shows you are grateful in the first place. MASSIVE contradiction.

Guest foreverSWFC

This board really has been an absolute embarrassment these last 24 hours.

Bet the pigs are laughing themselves silly.

An embarrassment? We are angry over a manager who led the club to third place, if i was you i'd question whether your a wednesday fan or not. No time for people like you.

Guest foreverSWFC

If some of the things you've said tonight show your going to back Jones then I hate to see what you post when you don't back a manager.

Also your clearly not grateful anymore because of the fact you want the flag down. So why say your still grateful but you can show that without the flag! The flag shows you are grateful in the first place. MASSIVE contradiction.

Why do we need a fecking flag to be grateful? I've lost a lot of respect for Mandaric over the last 24 hours, therefore i'd like it to be taken down as i do not thank him for his decision to sack gary megson. Simple.

Guest richjones19772000

I think this just proves how fickle you are.

Can I ask "foreveranowl" (ironic name), has Milan nailed you and never called back? Because the way you are bitching about him in every thread on Owlstalk makes it look that way. Grow up.

😃😃😃 tremendous