XBANA MEGSON

Guest Go For It Owl

Guest Sheffield_Wednesday

LET'S BRING BACK DAVE ALLEN WHILE WE'RE AT IT

Muppet

That's a great idea, I expect more of this from you.

Edited by Sheffield_Wednesday

Guest foreverSWFC

Take it down to show Milan that we don't just agree with everything he does. I know he saved us and all that but it doesn't make him untouchable. Megson was the most popular Wednesday manager for years annd had transformed the side around completely. He restored pride and passion in the fans/players, and just generally created a buzz around hillsborough.

Milan didn't even thank gary megson for his services in his statement yesterday. I urge you to take it down, please for the pride of the football club. We don't always have to bow down to Mr. Mandaric.

MM is in it for one reason only and that is to make money when he sells the club on :angry:

When MM came in he said that ultimately that was his aim. To do that he needs to see us promoted and doing ok in the Championship at least. I'm sure no one on here will grumble if we are playing championship football and doing well when he sells us on.

My bigger worry is when the day comes who he sells us to.

Guest richjones19772000

And?

What did you think he was here for?

Are you REALLY that naive/stupid that you thought he was here because he loved the club?

Good call,and yes they really are that naive and stupid,been saying it for weeks

Get a grip you fannys.

What he said