XBANA MEGSON

Guest Go For It Owl

This thread illustrates why it should be taken down. If we go a goal down on Saturday, someone could well try and rip it down. Then someone else will take objection, we'll end up fighting each other instead of supporting the team. Its not worth the hassle -get it down.

Guest foreverSWFC

The kind that wants to go up automatically?

Look at the two teams in front you moron. Far superior players and budget.

Guest JC Saviour

Just like to point that we've won 3 games out of 11

Just like to point out we have just taken 4 points from the team in automatic promotion place.

Guest utOwlz

The flag for Milan should STAY. Because i still apreciate what he has done for us so XBANA Milan

I still trust him even though i dont agree with his decision he made.

Edited by utOwlz

really? REALLY?

people want to take the flag down?

yes gary has gone gone but look at it this way, we've had 2 premiership managers willing to drop down to league one to manage us!

Before nobody wanted to come to take us over, we had no money, barley any decent players (laws did well to get good players in) and we were hovering above going straight back to league one

Guest BSanderson

Stay where it is you numpties! I'd put it on the pitch if I could so he cold get a better view. Get a grip of yourselves

XBANA MILAN

The flag, should it stay or go ?

I'm totally gutted that megson has gone. He is a true fan, did a great job on the budget he had and brought the club and fans closer together than they have been for years.

BUT IMO

The 'XBANA MILAN' flag should stay where it is

What do you think ?

Stay becaue 1) it looks good and 2) if it wasn't for Milan we wouldn't be having this discussion.