XBANA MEGSON

Guest Go For It Owl

Guest Manwithastick

GET RID

the man is a clown

Take it down to show Milan that we don't just agree with everything he does. I know he saved us and all that but it doesn't make him untouchable. Megson was the most popular Wednesday manager for years annd had transformed the side around completely. He restored pride and passion in the fans/players, and just generally created a buzz around hillsborough.

Milan didn't even thank gary megson for his services in his statement yesterday. I urge you to take it down, please for the pride of the football club. We don't always have to bow down to Mr. Mandaric.

Why don't you two club together a buy a brain?

said earlier. take the flipping thing down.

he might get the message that way

and you could go thirds.

Guest foreverSWFC

It's embarrassing how many of you are saying get rid. Utterly embarrassing.

Not really. What kind of chairman sacks a manager who has guided his team into third place? It is just an utterly bizzare decision, to do this to Megson aswell.

You lot really are stupid, take it down.

Also, he may have saved us, but lets be honest somebody else would have done it, if he hadn't.

Edited by foreverSWFC

Guest richjones19772000

Why don't you two club together a buy a brain?

and you could go thirds.

👍👍👍😃

Arnt they just ridiculas,they must enjoy making complete tw8ts of them selves

Guest richjones19772000

Just a quick one i`d like to throw out there,had we got beaten on sunday or even failed to win would most on here still want to kiss megson`s arse?

WOULD THEY FÂ¥ck!! They would be calling for his head!! There pathetic !

Guest foreverSWFC

If we had lost on Sunday most of these numpties saying take the flag down would be on here saying Megson out.

Certainly would, but we didn't lose and we were in a great position to push on from there.

The flag should go.

The flag is a sentimental gesture, and Milan Mandaric has shown this week the SWFC is not a place of sentimentality (under his regime). We should not be sentimental towards a man that is so certainly un-sentimental.

The flag should go, but removing it would not be an indictment against Milan. Or even a loss of thankfulness. We have been saying Thank You Milan every week, and there comes a time when you stop saying thank you. This is the time. Repeating your thanks over and over to a man whose sole focus is business is meaningless.

Also, he may have saved us, but lets be honest somebody else would have done it, if he hadn't.

Then why make the bloody flag in the first place, either you're grateful or you're not. Like it or not but what's done is done now. We may not get promoted, but we certainly wont if you lot are gonna sit and cry for the next 2 months. Get a grip of yourself.

Not really. What kind of chairman sacks a manager who has guided his team into third place? It is just an utterly bizzare decision, to do this to Megson aswell.

The problem is, is that you lot are going to continue worshipping Megson when there's not really any point in doing so now. The rash actions and feelings that you seem to have about the situation are making you sound very fickle and silly, and are going to do more bad than good. I'm just hungry for success and the guy who owns our football club thinks Dave Jones can bring that, then so be it. We don't have a say in that. Let's all get on with it and stop crying, I'm seriously disappointed in fellow owls and their reactions to this event. Anyway, we'll see what happens. I just think that it's so destructive the attitude your carrying.

Just like to point that we've won 3 games out of 11