Milan Reaction?

Guest Romish Owl

He's busy interviewing Kevin Blackwell.

Offering him a job selling the Bere's sandwiches so they can charge for the extra pork being served lol

Guest insideowl

he won't come out and comment

all anyone wants to ask him is about Dave Jones and the Megson situation

This won't reflect well on Mandric so he won't comment on anything

Obviously spit the dummy out because of the outpouring of :wub: for Gary from all our fans !

correct and rightly so. MM has been pathetic and unprofessional.

the safe thing to do is release a statement but do most other chairman after a derby win (i have not researched the facts)??? if he talks to any idiot from radio sheff the first and only thing they will bang on about is the GM situation. if he praises GM its comments of the dreaded vote of confidence if he chooses not to speak about it its comments of what about supporting the manager he is gone next chance MM gets. either way the comments will be pulled to bits and people will see whats been said how they want to. After all the media around the tax case he might just want to keep his head down

the safe thing to do is release a statement but do most other chairman after a derby win (i have not researched the facts)??? if he talks to any idiot from radio sheff the first and only thing they will bang on about is the GM situation. if he praises GM its comments of the dreaded vote of confidence if he chooses not to speak about it its comments of what about supporting the manager he is gone next chance MM gets. either way the comments will be pulled to bits and people will see whats been said how they want to. After all the media around the tax case he might just want to keep his head down

Actually - this makes sense, I hadnt thought of him wanting to avoid getting him self in a pickle on the radio :biggrin:

Edited by Spookone

I sit just in front of the Director's Box, and when I arrved at my seat on Sunday it was just 12.40pm. Milan was sat alone in his seat,soaking up the atmosphere, with a smile on his face.

I thought that was a nice touch. Most chairmen would still be in the boardroom sipping G&T.

Its a strange one....I'm more than happy with the progress made...If thats because we were in the pits of hell a year ago fair enough, but although its looking like the play offs...which one of us would not have settled for that last August?

I'm not kneejerk enough to go into orbit over Sundays result...but that was far and away the best atmosphere at Hillsborough for ages...amongst the best atmospheres ive been involved in anywhere as a football fan, and to see Megson totally carried away with it...nowt artificial, simply A Wednesday fan bouncing on the pitch..not because his job was safe for a couple of week...but simply bouncing cos he wasn't a Blade, made me warm even more to the bloke...We've had Pleat who did not give a flyer, Irvine who looked like he did not give a flyer...Laws who gave a flyer but fell short.

Megsons C.V has been sullied by mardy Bolton fans who were grieving over Allardyce...they are now getting what they would not have got under Megson...and they fvckin' deserve it...

Charlton and Wilkinson are legends down here, for doing the same thing that gary megson is trying to do....Show players how important it is to Wednesday fans to win, and to simply win at times by sheer guts...sheer..."WE are Sheffield Wednesday....flip you!!!"..Its got us back before...It can get us back again.

Atkinson was a one off...Ive never seen, nor probably will see again a team like that one in the early 90's...

You cannot hold every manager up to Atkinson or Catterick...football was different...even in the early 90's...

Megson needs time...Milan has to give him that time...We have to give him that time...He fvckin' deserves the time...not simply because if he wasn't in the dug out he'd be bouncing about on the Kop with us... simply because we are third in the table....after flirting with relegation last year.

Lets not join the kneejerk plastic pundits that caper about at Stamford Bridge like newly moulded manufactured muppets...

WE are Sheffield Wednesday...Sunday showed how far beyond football it goes with us...That was like a cup win..the atmosphere beat owt the bloody carling cup final produced....Owt the North London derby could produce..because Hillsborough was full of fans who have it passed from Father to son...beyond that...Hillsborough was bouncing with the spirit of football fans who don't simply go for trophies bought on a fvckin' market stall...they go because they are drawn there by history, tradition and blind loyalty in a team that were trotting out in blue and white stripes a decade before Custer got shafted at the little big horn...(he shoulda had a holding midfielder)

Can we not give a Wednesday fan a bit more time than Megson has had....fvckin' shame on us if we can't

Edited by asteener1867

Guest wayne foster

Its a strange one....I'm more than happy with the progress made...If thats because we were in the pits of hell a year ago fair enough, but although its looking like the play offs...which one of us would not have settled for that last August?

I'm not kneejerk enough to go into orbit over Sundays result...but that was far and away the best atmosphere at Hillsborough for ages...amongst the best atmospheres ive been involved in anywhere as a football fan, and to see Megson totally carried away with it...nowt artificial, simply A Wednesday fan bouncing on the pitch..not because his job was safe for a couple of week...but simply bouncing cos he wasn't a Blade, made me warm even more to the bloke...We've had Pleat who did not give a flyer, Irvine who looked like he did not give a flyer...Laws who gave a flyer but fell short.

Megsons C.V has been sullied by mardy Bolton fans who were grieving over Allardyce...they are now getting what they would not have got under Megson...and they fvckin' deserve it...

Charlton and Wilkinson are legends down here, for doing the same thing that gary megson is trying to do....Show players how important it is to Wednesday fans to win, and to simply win at times by sheer guts...sheer..."WE are Sheffield Wednesday....flip you!!!"..Its got us back before...It can get us back again.

Atkinson was a one off...Ive never seen, nor probably will see again a team like that one in the early 90's...

You cannot hold every manager up to Atkinson or Catterick...football was different...even in the early 90's...

Megson needs time...Milan has to give him that time...We have to give him that time...He fvckin' deserves the time...not simply because if he wasn't in the dug out he'd be bouncing about on the Kop with us... simply because we are third in the table....after flirting with relegation last year.

Lets not join the kneejerk plastic pundits that caper about at Stamford Bridge like newly moulded manufactured muppets...

WE are Sheffield Wednesday...Sunday showed how far beyond football it goes with us...That was like a cup win..the atmosphere beat owt the bloody carling cup final produced....Owt the North London derby could produce..because Hillsborough was full of fans who have it passed from Father to son...beyond that...Hillsborough was bouncing with the spirit of football fans who don't simply go for trophies bought on a fvckin' market stall...they go because they are drawn there by history, tradition and blind loyalty in a team that were trotting out in blue and white stripes a decade before Custer got shafted at the little big horn...(he shoulda had a holding midfielder)

Can we not give a Wednesday fan a bit more time than Megson has had....fvckin' shame on us if we can't

10/10

I'm happy for Mandaric to be silent.

I think the fact he has been so quick to address the fans in the past has been great, but that should always be treated as the exception rather than the rule. He's not obliged to keep us informed of every emotion he feels even though it's f*cking awesome when he does.

I've absolutely no doubt at all that Mandaric will have been as buzzing as the fans on Sunday. No doubt about that at all. If Mandaric is happy to enjoy Sunday's result and atmosphere in his own time and privacy then that's fine by me. As has already been mentioned before, if he spoke publicly now he'd only get dragged into debate and questioning about Megson/Dave Jones anyway so he probably want's to enjoy Sunday without the colours being run with the rest of the laundry. I've no doubt Mandaric will sing his praises about Sunday when he feels the time is right to do so.