Best derby wind ups/reactions

Guest leg-end-ary

Guest thebuterflycollector

my favourite so far has to be 'you can have the win' lol along with 'it was your cup final, it will be ours when you have finished above for 11 season' lol lol lol i flippinglove windin them up

''not bothered 2 points clear, 2 games in hand'' (said in the spazziest voice you can imagine, every time I hear it in my head)

I just declared they are all bitter inbred window licking piggy cvnts and this city is ours on facebook and waited for the abuse to start, most of em have been very quiet tbh compared to what they were like last week,

Guest barmyarmy-87

My effort was to sit our admin, playing o,gradys goal over and over down the tannoy followed bye the most evil laugh I could find. every grunter in the place MASSIVE swoop

Guest barmyarmy-87

My effort was to sit in our admin, playing o,gradys goal over and over down the tannoy followed bye the most evil laugh I could find. every grunter in the place 1 MASSIVE swoop

Living in Australia it's been a bit hard but managed to stir one up by chance on FB.........

Mate from London posted pre game 'Friends in both Wednesday & United camps now who to support........fight'

I opened with

you should know the answer to that, COME ON YOU BLUE & WHITE WIZZARDS! roger THE PIGGY or more people born out of wedlock! WTID!

The pig comeback with 'you are taking the wee wee posh boy, blades to win at the rust bucket' So my response was 'Hope you choke on your greasy chip butty, if hillsboros that then whats bumhole lane' I then proceeded to send him links from youtube of boxing day massacre & the semi at wembley.......his reply was tailface! told him he had a very calculated response giddy up son the city is ours & your manager is a wednesdayite!

Just scrapped out lasses old car and the bloke who came to pick it up had a blunts sticker on his window,

so i politlely sed "who's the blade?"

he replied "me" so i carried on with "was a good game on sunday"

he sed "i did'nt go but im going tonight, are you a blade?"

i pondered my responce as he still had the money for the junker in his hand and i thought thuck it lol and proudly stuck out my chest and sed "nar mate i support a real team, i'm a owl :biggrin:

He tutted gave me the money and i walked off singing " singing the blues" and with a MASSIVE smile on my face.

Where I work I control our IT, I put a policy into our Domain Controller logon script to change the background picture on certain piggy individual's computers at each and every startup. They keep changing the backdrop, but each reboot it pops back again.

And what is the backdrop?

426672_10151333701740223_295888980222_22866402_401521985_n.jpg

I enjoy not mentioning it for a while and letting them stew on it. You can see they don't want to be the ones to bring the subject up, but are getting more and more wound up because you aren't mentioning it.

When you do get round to mentioning it they just explode with a whole script of excuses they've been saving up all day.