Best derby wind ups/reactions

Guest leg-end-ary

I work with 3 pigs so naturally, I was buzzing on Monday morning. Two started at 9am with me and got the usual cheeky grin and me asking how they had enjoyed Sunday. This continued through the day along with me whistling "if you don't bounce" and "dirty red and white basta*ds". However, the third piggy came in at half 11 and I couldn't wait to see his face. He sits opposite me and has been so smug the last few weeks and was giving me a lot of stick on Friday afternoon.

He walked in on Monday and got the same reception as the other two. I asked how his Sunday was, and he proceeded to tell me how his wife was ill and had gone into hospital on Sunday morning and he couldn't attend the game. I respected this and said how sorry I was to hear this and did not mention the football again.

Two hours later he asks me why I hadn't given him any stick. To which I replied, it sounded like he had had a rough Sunday and probably didn't need me gloating about the result.

An hour later I can hear him chirping up "piggy basta*d" this, "smug w*nker" that. I asked him what he was saying which was greeted by more abuse. I fell silent, didn't respond. He then went on to tell me how they were still second and that they had 2 points on us and two games in hand. I still said nothing.

This has continued to today. I cannot believe it. Truly shows a lack of class from our horrible neighbours. I haven't asked him about the situation with his wife since Monday, but I have wished her a speedy recovery. He hasn't mentioned her either, he just wants to talk about Sunday, which obviously, is more than OK with me!!!

UTO!

Edited by jezb69swfc

Where I work I control our IT, I put a policy into our Domain Controller logon script to change the background picture on certain piggy individual's computers at each and every startup. They keep changing the backdrop, but each reboot it pops back again.

And what is the backdrop?

426672_10151333701740223_295888980222_22866402_401521985_n.jpg

Top effort Salmon!

I've just got two of the piggy b@stards with:

Me - "Have you seen who's doubtful tonight?"

Pig - "Who? McDonald?"

Me - "No he's out, Chedwyn is doubtful."

Pig - "Your fvckin joking?"

Me - "No, read this on the sky sports website"

dannybatth.jpg

Pig - "Oh yeah, very funny, flipping nobhead"

Me - Hahahahahahahaha