Best derby wind ups/reactions

Guest leg-end-ary

Guest leg-end-ary

Okay then a couple of days have passed since the derby win, so everyone will have returned to work and most likely had the pleasure of bumping in to a few disgruntled bl*des.

Lets share the best excuses from them and how us Owls have best wound our poor neighbours up.

Majority of my colleagues are blunts who have been giving it all large the last few weeks, well the silence was deafening yesterday morning!

one of the decent blunts,, if there is one, who is generally level headed when discussing football, even succomed to a bitter text "we submitted to your hoofball in 2nd half"

I kindly brought my shirt and put it over a blunts chair :biggrin:

what have the rest of you dished out or what excuses youve heard?

points for the most extreme!

Both at Bramall lane and Hillsborough i took my my shirt off and held it up to the Blades fans, one lad even decided to pull a mooney at the end cause he didn't dare wear a United shirt or he couldn't afford one to hold up himself, did anyone else see the lad at the end in the upper tier.

Another thing what struck me was the lack of shirts the United fans wore ???

Both at Bramall lane and Hillsborough i took my my shirt off and held it up to the Blades fans, one lad even decided to pull a mooney at the end cause he didn't dare wear a United shirt or he couldn't afford one to hold up himself, did anyone else see the lad at the end in the upper tier.

Another thing what struck me was the lack of shirts the United fans wore ???

Said that to a couple of blunts at work thought they bottled it coats zipped up didnt want to show there colours

I have a mate just 30 miles away from Sheffield who is of the Blunt variety.

I texted him after the match saying "The city IS ours" and got back a diatribe about how the ref was biassed, they should have had two penalties, they were the better side etc, etc.

When I pointed out that the radio said the ref was biassed in their favour and that all the stats showed we edged it he resorted to well we are tow points clear with two games in hand!

Guest leg-end-ary

I'm just in the process of printing a Wednesday badge and sticking it over the blunts car badges at work, see how long they stay on before they get noticed!