THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!

I still havent got my voice back, i've still got a headache, my body aches everywhere and i've got bruises from jumping around like an idiot......what a day it was f00kin awsome. :biggrin:

Exactly the same! Went into work this morning and people are asking if I'm ill because my voice is croaky.

My repoly was "No. Just had one of the best days of my life yesterday!".

Had also the most (physically) painful experience of my football going career yesterday..... Whist giving James Beattie a barrage of abuse I got flipping throat cramp!

Guest Bedders

That's what the 'old girl' was built to host!

Brings a tear to my eye......used to be like that nearly every match on the Kop under Big fat Ron n Tricky Trev when I was a in my 20s!

We've just GOT to get back to the Premiership!!!!

That's what the 'old girl' was built to host!

Brings a tear to my eye......used to be like that nearly every match on the Kop under Big fat Ron n Tricky Trev when I was a in my 20s!

We've just GOT to get back to the Premiership!!!!

Fantastic atmosphere.....only wish I could have been there to experience it.

What a sight for any visiting team or supporters to see and hear............Just wish those numbers would come through the gates every week.....what a difference that would make?

I could watch that video all day.

Yesterday was like the good old days again. That was probably louder than the infamous Kaiserslautern game.

Fantastic atmosphere before the game, making loads of noise in the ground 30 mins before kick off and singing outside the ground all the way back up Herries Road.

Guest pembo55

Look towards end of that amazing video how quickly the away end had cleared Hahaha ran away with tail between there legs quickly didn't they.