MM interview tonight

Guest intercity0wl

Milan Mandaric told me negotiations continue between Stoke, #swfc and Ben Marshall. "I remain positive and hopeful." More on FH tonight

I remember MM saying the club needed assets in good young players when he first came. Marshall would be the best one.

MM is a business man and is well known for his negotiations.

Those comments from Milan show we are deadly serious in doing all we can to keep Ben at S6.

Keep the faith.

Guest Sheff Owl

robstaton Rob Staton

Mandaric insists a permanent deal for Ben Marshall is still a possibility. Alongside Mike Jones, they're looking at two more signings. #swfc

Edited by Sheff Owl

I'd like us to get a move on... the lack of signings always frustrates me in the transfer window.

Not sure why though... Its stupid really. The window just makes everybody irrational and daft.

Speaking of irrational and daft - your post. Yes, the Marshall situation is very frustrating but it's out of Wednesday's hands right now.

But as for 'lack of signings'? Bywater on a free, Llera on a free, Batth's loan extended until May - all done and dusted so far this month.

And with the news today that Mick Jones is having a medical, it's unfair to say that we should 'get a move on' - we've made some good progress already in this window.

Let's keep things in perspective.

Mandaric insists a permanent deal for Ben Marshall is still a possibility. Alongside Mike Jones, they're looking at two more signings

So is that Marshall, plus one more or Marshall plus 2 more?

What positions do we think?

Another winger or central midfielder?

Wonder if a couple of players will be leaving a replacements brought in,

Reports that Keith Hill was heard throwing a paddy in the broom cupboard.

Hope they play it, and not have chezzie and donny fans throwing the toys out.

Guest Sniper1

I hope he says 'just wan or two more plyers' at least once. I love it when he says that in his accent.

Ha ha i know what your saying but i think 3/4 new signings including Ben Marshall would sound better.

Great interview as always. "Doing everything possible to get Ben. Other options if not. Money there to buy him within Megsons valuation" Asked if a player was almost signed replied "which one".

So those slagging him GM and PA for their lack of activity and backing, maybe a rethink is n order?

We are not even half way into the window yet, but have made four signings. I am happy with the progress so far and also MM's assurance that we are doing everything we can to get Ben Marshall back to Hillsborough.

Guest krisswfc1

very positive after hearing this...... with that many rumors constantly flying around its easy for people to get disheartened. they haven't let us down so far so om going to have faith in them to deliver whats right for the club...

Milan Sounded very happy with things so far... :-)