MM interview tonight

Guest intercity0wl

Guest Sheff Owl

I might be wrong in this...

We know Hull are NOT in the race for Ben Marshall..

Leicester are the worry IMO but i don't think anything will come of it.

Huddersfield have said they are not buying anyone in January.

Charlton not really sure about them, it could be just to try and disrupt things a little bit..

One thing i'm sure of the IF it was between us, Huddersfield and Charlton then i'm pretty confident in saying Ben would choose us.

Would MM let Huddersfield/Charlton sign him? If a Championship club signed him then fair enough but a team in our league i'm sure MM would fight very hard.

I might be wrong in this...

We know Hull are NOT in the race for Ben Marshall..

Leicester are the worry IMO but i don't think anything will come of it.

Huddersfield have said they are not buying anyone in January.

Charlton not really sure about them, it could be just to try and disrupt things a little bit..

One thing i'm sure of the IF it was between us, Huddersfield and Charlton then i'm pretty confident in saying Ben would choose us.

Would MM let Huddersfield/Charlton sign him? If a Championship club signed him then fair enough but a team in our league i'm sure MM would fight very hard.

Leicester's targets are Sharp, Kebe and Cotterel who is already training with them from wot I hear :)

Guest Sheff Owl

Leicester's targets are Sharp, Kebe and Cotterel who is already training with them from wot I hear :)

Yep exactly.

Championship proven players ALREADY...Marshall is not proven in the Championship.