MM interview tonight

Guest intercity0wl

Guest In_Milan_We_Trust

I am but just the handyman, slaps 5 million quid in cash on the table....there you go Gary stop complaining, now lets get this bugger of a league won...end of interview

lol

UTO

WTID

I'd like to hear a bit more about the man behind the money. How does he relax? Favourite food? Favourite music? Etc Etc?

Milan, we know how great we are, but what about YOU?

yes but not until we have won promotion. Then we can be more curious about the man himself. That is until the transfer window reopens in august then its back to business!!!

Guest In_Milan_We_Trust

Really ?, bet i can guess exactly what he will be saying,

He will obviously not come out and say we are bidding x amount for so and so but I hope he will come out and say that he is backing gary megson in the transfer market and funds ARE available to spend on the right player/s

UTO

WTID

Guest wadsgod

Is this another case of Listening to fh again for them to tell us near the end that they don't have time for the MM interview blah blah blah )-:

Intriguing.

Although Milan is much quicker than the previous board in terms of speaking to the fans and press, he still only really goes public when he's got something to say and in response to something that's already been said elsewhere.

Clarity on the Ben Marshall situation, perhaps?

Intriguing.

Although Milan is much quicker than the previous board in terms of speaking to the fans and press, he still only really goes public when he's got something to say and in response to something that's already been said elsewhere.

Clarity on the Ben Marshall situation, perhaps?

Maybe but surely the RS mob would have released a few snippets of info if there was anything new to report?

Guest TonyOwl88

Might outline the transfer policy this January. Could be interesting.

I'd like us to get a move on... the lack of signings always frustrates me in the transfer window.

Not sure why though... Its stupid really. The window just makes everybody irrational and daft.