What Have They Got To Say Now

Guest TonyOwl88

Surely the saga is over? Maybe they'll realise we don't have a rivalry with them, and they should probably move on to someone that cares.

Rovrum maybe...

How many so called pretty football teams have we beat this season? At least Shez had them playing football all through the match instead of resorting to the long ball like Charlton, Hartlepool etc did...we're getting that winning mentality...the old lady is stirring

"Unreal how we lost that 3-1 ,, battered them ,, thought we were playing the old Wimbledon team"

Mark Crossley on Twitter

Funny because I thought they were very cynical in the tackle and clearly trying to wind our players up, especially madine. They had patches where they played nice football, but they wil get relegated because they have no bite.

Especially when Harvey Price goes back.

Oh, and I just had a nice chocolate bar. Was a bit pricey at 80p, but it was a MASSIVE one.

Edited by salmonbones

How many so called pretty football teams have we beat this season? At least Shez had them playing football all through the match instead of resorting to the long ball like Charlton, Hartlepool etc did...we're getting that winning mentality...the old lady is stirring

and possibly getting ready to sing as well come next may.

Guest Darkus Owlus

How many times do managers say that? You don't deserve to get something for being able to string a few passes together.

Any team in this league can pass and move, but that's all it is, pass and move, achieve nothing. Just like their stats show today - nothing.

3 - 1

57% - 43% possession

7 - 2 shots on target.

f00k off Crossley.

This.

We really are nothing like Wimbledon, well maybe apart from in size. But then again a lot of the division thinks we just 'HOOOF' it and i say let them think this because we have a team that can mix it either way.

Look at the league table Mark.

How many times do managers say that? You don't deserve to get something for being able to string a few passes together.

Any team in this league can pass and move, but that's all it is, pass and move, achieve nothing. Just like their stats show today - nothing.

and where will chezzy be come jan time when Leon Clarke moves on to a Championship club if they take note of his goal scoring record.

In the first half, there was only one "long ball" side, and they didn't play in blue and white. I even turned round to my mate and said "I thought Chesterfield were suppose to be a footballing side!"

Fair play to Chesterfield in the second half, they upped their game and played some decent stuff...but they certainly weren't any more of a "football" side than we were.

For 50 minutes (first half and hour, and 15 minutes in middle of 2nd half, and last 5 or 10 minutes) we battered them, and to be honest, at times in those spells it was Man against Boys. There were times we dropped off a little, but we aren't going to play at the tempo we started with for 90 minutes. But once again, in those spells we looked very comfortable. Even after the Chesterfield goal, they didn't create a chance...loads of possession in our half, no chances created. We are a formidable outfit defensively at the minute.

There's a lot of positives for Wednesdayites at the minute, and this game just added more to the list. Semedo, Buxton and Madine continue to get better and better and better. Baath and Jones look to be forming a superb partnership and were brilliant once again today, and we look more and more threatening with every game. Three goals today, could have been more, and three goals scored in totally different ways.

Bring on next week...I'm still pooing it though!