What Have They Got To Say Now

Like a lot of the little sh1tty clubs we've played this year. they come on here giving it the big one, registering on Owlstalk in anticipation of their big day out in their cup final. They start giving it the big one about what they're going to do to us and then predictably get outplayed and beaten by a far better side and all go quite after the full time whistle.

The only difference is with the Chessy fans is they've spat the dummy out big time and shown themselves up as very poor losers (with the possible exception of Chambta). Well I'm glad you and your manager enjoyed your big day out, carry on playing like that (no need to change anything as you dominated with 43% of the ball) and you'll soon be back playing at your natural level before long.

Enjoy your relegation battle losers, we've the small matter of a PROPER DERBY MATCH to look forward to.

If there is no rivalry on your part how come your gate was 7500 up and you'll be down to17k against Col U?

Oh, and it's like watching Stoke.

Doing well in the Premiership so I don`t know why we should care . You obviously think that you play better and more attractive football than Stoke . I bet they`re gutted at being in the Prem while you are where with how many points ?

He seemed to have an agenda regarding that to be honest.

HE was even trying to persuade Chesterfield fans who said they deserved nothing, that they did deserve something.

Crazy. How the hell he got a job on a Sports Radio show I'll never know. flippingclueless.

Yes he does.......new to RS and trying to be friends with all the teams. Or, he knows nothing about football..........or, He is a Pig supporter?

If there is no rivalry on your part how come your gate was 7500 up and you'll be down to17k against Col U?

Oh, and it's like watching Stoke.

and it's like what i have said earlier,playing pretty football and not getting results when you are struggling in league 1 is a recipe for almost certain relegation.so just try and remember that.

Like a lot of the little sh1tty clubs we've played this year. they come on here giving it the big one, registering on Owlstalk in anticipation of their big day out in their cup final. They start giving it the big one about what they're going to do to us and then predictably get outplayed and beaten by a far better side and all go quite after the full time whistle.

The only difference is with the Chessy fans is they've spat the dummy out big time and shown themselves up as very poor losers (with the possible exception of Chambta). Well I'm glad you and your manager enjoyed your big day out, carry on playing like that (no need to change anything as you dominated with 43% of the ball) and you'll soon be back playing at your natural level before long.

Enjoy your relegation battle losers, we've the small matter of a PROPER DERBY MATCH to look forward to.

Thanks.

We've got a derby match too of sorts next week. One we've a better chance of winning, too. Though it's worth pointing out that our 'natural level' if there is one is this division.