What Have They Got To Say Now

Guest search and destroy

You've obviously got some real class about you in defeat.

Hurt losing a game to us i take it?

Enjoy your football.

HOOOOFF

Guest search and destroy

Three one to the rugby team, hardly progressive, like Becks Cambridge.

Thought we had you on a sting at two one but hey ho.

HOOOOFF

We can debate on style all we want though can't we you idiot... there is no getting away from the two most important and relevant stats.

Result:

Wednesday - 3

Chesterfield - 1

and...

League Table:

2nd - Wednesday

19th Chesterfield

In the holy words of your Dave Allen.... Enjoy your football.

Now... **** Off !!

Edited by BRADDAZ

I thought we made just the one major mistake throughout the game. This was when little Chesterfield were pressing us a little and their player managed to get goal side of Jones to be fair he got back 40 yards to block at the expense of the corner from which FAT BOY scored. They took that corner quickly for Clarke to flick in. That was a chase back for all our back 4 as we had been caught on the hop; On reflection one of the back 4 shoulod have gone down in the area, just to take an intake of breath and refocus. The back 4 will reflect on that goal, as hard as Chezzie pressed they never really looked like scoring.

Still all turned out well in the end; Marshall and Madine were magnificent, Semedo and Lines more than comfortable with Batth and Jones rock like at the back.

I thought Nick on RSFH was talking total gonads to suggest that Chezzie were worth a point, though we must work on avoiding going a little too deep. Megson resolved this by bringing on JJ running at em and putting on the frighteners !

One more point to make the home crowd is not acting as nervy these days and it's worth a goal start !

I thought we made just the one major mistake throughout the game. This was when little Chesterfield were pressing us a little and their player managed to get goal side of Jones to be fair he got back 40 yards to block at the expense of the corner from which FAT BOY scored. They took that corner quickly for Clarke to flick in. That was a chase back for all our back 4 as we had been caught on the hop; On reflection one of the back 4 shoulod have gone down in the area, just to take an intake of breath and refocus. The back 4 will reflect on that goal, as hard as Chezzie pressed they never really looked like scoring.

Still all turned out well in the end; Marshall and Madine were magnificent, Semedo and Lines more than comfortable with Batth and Jones rock like at the back.

I thought Nick on RSFH was talking total gonads to suggest that Chezzie were worth a point, though we must work on avoiding going a little too deep. Megson resolved this by bringing on JJ running at em and putting on the frighteners !

One more point to make the home crowd is not acting as nervy these days and it's worth a goal start !

He seemed to have an agenda regarding that to be honest.

HE was even trying to persuade Chesterfield fans who said they deserved nothing, that they did deserve something.

Crazy. How the hell he got a job on a Sports Radio show I'll never know. flippingclueless.

Guest search and destroy

We can debate on style all we want though can't we you idiot... there is no getting away from the two most important and relevant stats.

Result:

Wednesday - 3

Chesterfield - 1

and...

League Table:

2nd - Wednesday

19th Chesterfield

In the holy words of your Dave Allen.... Enjoy your football.

Now... **** Off !!

You had to edit that?

I'll enjoy the football, you enjoy the rugby.

Three one to the rugby team, hardly progressive, like Becks Cambridge.

Thought we had you on a sting at two one but hey ho.

at the end of the day,it's results that count, not playing pretty football with nothing to show for it and at the same time struggling near the bottom of league 1 like your lot are.tonight's league table speaks for itself.

You had to edit that?

I'll enjoy the football, you enjoy the rugby.

Sour, sour grapes. Childish unfounded comments about hoofball.

Did you actually attend today?

Other than your goal, I can't remember a save our keeper had to make, although the statistics say you had two shots on target. Your team were no better than the other 5 teams that have come to Hillsborough and failed this season.

If it wasn't for your keeper saving with his legs near the end, it could and should have been 4-1, hardly outplayed by you I think.

As for your support, Honestly I could hardly hear it, other small teams have made more noise from that stand with a third of the number your team brought.

Now there's a good lad, go back to your small town forum. Thanks.