What Have They Got To Say Now

If your mate is a Wednesday fan and thinks Megson's a idiot he either knows roger all about football or is just generally a edit. I'd probably lean towards the second

It's a she. And she despises Megson. And this is someone who has missed not a game home or away in years.

Cheesy fans must love our club a few on here telling us about our players etc etc n talking gash what's up with your own board

Guest Big Guns

Pretty much the same they sang during the match.

Absolute nowt.

This biggest away following so far yet amongst the quietist very poor

Guest search and destroy

If there is no rivalry on your part how come your gate was 7500 up and you'll be down to17k against Col U?

Oh, and it's like watching Stoke.

Crossley must realise that goals win games, not pass %

We dont even play long ball.

Crossley's comments are ridiculous, and so is the Megson hoof-ball myth. Almost makes me happy that the 3-3 game against Southampton was the only match I missed that season.

The one that left one up front and prompted me to get a text from a Wednesday fan something along the lines of 'that tw@t Megson's gonna cost us this game'.

You've been very magnanimous with your comments post the defeat, but your Wednesday mate's a twat.

Tell him that we've brought on an extra midfielder in almost every home game around the 70th minute mark this season, and guess what, 6 wins on the bounce. 12 in 13 including last season. He has some nerve to complain.

[edit]

She then =)

Edited by Dan™

Guest insideowl

Makes me laugh about these 'negative' subs Megson makes.

I always see on here ... 'nearly lost us the game'. It hasn't so for and doesn't look like ending soon.

So either megsons skating on thin ice by putting us under pressure or his substitutions are helping kill the games off.

As he's managed in the premier league i'd say he knows a lot more than us. Although we've all done better on football manager!!

If there is no rivalry on your part how come your gate was 7500 up and you'll be down to17k against Col U?

It was to be honest, I thought Chesterfield were suppose to be a footballing side...all long ball in the first half.

But I wouldn't worry about it too much, if you can actually play as effectively as Stoke, you won't go down this season.

Unfortunately, if you remain as toothless and soft, you might be back playing the your rightful division next season. :wink:

Guest Big Guns

We definitely didn't deserve to win 3-1. But who cares? WE DID COS WE'RE MASSIVE.

All I can say a fiver ten to one the mighty big guns right again 50 pound in my pocket

Crossley's comments are ridiculous, and so is the Megson hoof-ball myth. Almost makes me happy that the 3-3 game against Southampton was the only match I missed that season.

You've been very magnanimous with your comments post the defeat, but your Wednesday mate's a idiot.

Tell him that we've brought on an extra midfielder in almost every home game around the 70th minute mark this season, and guess what, 6 wins on the bounce. 12 in 13 including last season. He has some nerve to complain.

He's a 'she'. I often tell her she knows nowt about football but she gets all upset.

"Unreal how we lost that 3-1 ,, battered them ,, thought we were playing the old Wimbledon team"

Mark Crossley on Twitter

Ha ha ha I've just been on twitter To have a rant cos I thought better of Norm and saw this a hour after the other tweets.

mark crossley

@bignorms

Left my phone on the team coach , just got it back, seems some one has been upsetting a few people, c'mon would I say those things

Is that the same Stoke who are playing premiership and European football

lol lol lol

I'll take that anyday, ppl can say what they want about our style of play, but we can mix it up to combat any opposition, give or take a few slop ups, but at the end of the day it wins football matches and has taken us to 2nd in the league.

I bet you'd swap with us wouldn't you :biggrin:

Edited by Blueblood