Yeovil Town vs Sheffield Wednesday - Official Matchday Thread

I've just seen the bench for us today and wanted to cry.

Do we give up on Bennett after one really poor game ?

What must Reynolds be thinking ? Why pick Reda ?

We could be playing 4-4-2 with Prutton on the right and JOC and Semedo in the middle but who then plays with Buxton at full back ?

Can Batth play right or left full-back ?

Guest Sheff Owl

I wonder what MM must be thinking regarding Kasnik...surely he even must be thinking i wonder if this guy will get a chance after brining him in and all that?

You can only do so much in training surely and at some point you need to see them in games?

I wonder what MM must be thinking regarding Kasnik...surely he even must be thinking i wonder if this guy will get a chance after brining him in and all that?

You can only do so much in training surely and at some point you need to see them in games?

Didn't Megson answer precisely that point just yesterday when he said that you can't put players in just for the sake of it and that the situation was much bigger than something as flippant as that?

He's seen him every day in training for the last three weeks so I trust his judgement over mine and pretty much everyone else's on Owlstalk who let's face it had not even heard of him until recently. But it does make you wonder who is doing the recruitment and what for.