Yeovil Town vs Sheffield Wednesday - Official Matchday Thread

Guest gringo69

Anything less than a decent performance and a draw will not be good enough for most.

Come on you blue and white wizaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrddddddddssssssssa.

Nothing short of a totally fookin' scortching 150% display and a thumping good victory will do today...no fookin' halfarsed excuses about hard fought draws...or narrow 0-1..although i'll take the 3 points...this display needs to be emphatic and dominating....and yes I'm still very, very piisssed off about Tuesday night!

Nothing short of a totally fookin' scortching 150% display and a thumping good victory will do today...no fookin' halfarsed excuses about hard fought draws...or narrow 0-1..although i'll take the 3 points...this display needs to be emphatic and dominating....and yes I'm still very, very piisssed off about Tuesday night!

Relax a bit mate. It will be alright in the end.

Relax a bit mate. It will be alright in the end.

...after being there I won't relax until there is a huge distance put between me and Tuesday night...that distance can come from our performances or from time but right now, honestly, still fookin' seething...

Edited by Freshfish

Come on boys, time to bounce back from the thrashing the other day. Pull your socks up and lets have a win.

2-1 Owls

Madine & Marshall.

(Mods, feel free to add stud length, pie of the day etc)

Strangely optimistic about today and strangely enough I predicted this very result and scorers too! Must be an omen and mean 3 points nailed on???