Yeovil Town vs Sheffield Wednesday - Official Matchday Thread

Both Reynolds and Kasnik can play LB and GM chooses Reda?

Has Reda EVER played there? At least the other 2 have.

Agree, very baffling. Maybe he favours 3 at the back with wing backs pushing on. Surely Reda is never a LB, struggles enough in his regular position at times.

I don't really understand this, Megson negative thing, well at least not at this moment in time. We have just been spanked 5-1 away from home, the last thing anyone with even an ounce of sense would do is go all out attack, he is clearly trying to be solid, something which we simply were not on Tuesday.

Guest Sheff Owl

I'm really not sure about this - i hope it all works out and we win BUT when you are low on confidence the last thing you want to be doing is start playing players out of position.

So with Bennett dropped and Reynolds less popular than the bacteria living in Megson's toilet, this Kasnik bloke looks like a worthwhile signing doesn't he? The most pointless loan since Warren Feeney's ten minute spell a couple of years ago?

It's Mandaric who should ask himself why Kašnik was brought to the club.

I don't really understand this, Megson negative thing, well at least not at this moment in time. We have just been spanked 5-1 away from home, the last thing anyone with even an ounce of sense would do is go all out attack, he is clearly trying to be solid, something which we simply were not on Tuesday.

Sorry i'm struggling to see how playing Reda Johnson at left back is trying to be solid? Anyone of their players with even a tiny bit of pace is going to fly past him, then he'll probably get frustrated after a bit and end up two footing someone.