Yeovil Town vs Sheffield Wednesday - Official Matchday Thread

Reverts to type, when we have a bad defeat JOC gets the nod to clap his way to running around taking up a shirt. That said despite my dislike for him, this must be a 433 with Prutton, Semedo and JOC sitting compact in the middle with McGoldrick and Marshall supporting Madine.

If Megson plays yet another central midfielder out of position on the wing in a 442, then he wants sacking and for the record I am a Megson supporter thus far.

I hope he has adopted a s hit or bust attitude and we at least have a go at scoring a few and winning a game.

Reverts to type, when we have a bad defeat JOC gets the nod to clap his way to running around taking up a shirt. That said despite my dislike for him, this must be a 433 with Prutton, Semedo and JOC sitting compact in the middle with McGoldrick and Marshall supporting Madine.

If Megson plays yet another central midfielder out of position on the wing in a 442, then he wants sacking and for the record I am a Megson supporter thus far.

I hope he has adopted a s hit or bust attitude and we at least have a go at scoring a few and winning a game.

same thing avery season with joc. every manager turns to him when things don't go well and then we get even worse but look more 'workmanlike'.

Going to yeovil not to lose is so flipping depressing.

Guest Big Guns

Maybe it's me but I'd play palmer or coke,

O Connor wouldn't even make the bench.

These tactics are baffling and negative.

As for reda at left back, if he's up against a competent wide man were in trouble

Cokes on loan bottom