OFFICIAL - Morrison Gone To MK Dons

Guest Sheff Owl

The club ain't obviously gonna let him go and still be paying most of his wages, MK Dons wanted him on the cheap and maybe Swindon do too?

Even if it is accepted Morrison could still reject to go, i'm not saying he would but you just never know.

He's hardly set the division alight has he?

Anybody can see that the balance with Madine and Morrison is not right. Especially when we are away and the home team pushes onto the halfway line. We have no pace to get in behind.

It is less of an issue when we are pressing more often at home.

he's not Madine

Irvine his favourite manager, not surprising though seeing as he brought him here and Megson wants him out. But comments like that will probably ensure he leaves now even though he says he doesnt want too.

Check page 15. His live-in partner Marie Godbeer was writing things a hundred times more inflamatory against Megson. Chatting back and forth with Clinton on twitter calling him "Smegson" etc. Since her identity was uncovered they deleted all signs of it.

I think at some point a championship club will take a punt, maybe Milwall, and they'll obviously be able to pay his wages. While we have uncertainty over the fitness of three forwards and no club offering anything near his wages, let's keep him. It's not like he wasn't making a contribution was it.

It's not like he wasn't making a contribution was it.

I've supported him whilst here and could see his ability to offer something despite his poor goals ratio.

It appears though that it's not a simple decision of keeping or getting rid, looks like he's given Megson no choice due to his me me me attitude and that's without all his twitter ramblings.

It's clear Megson is trying to create a unit and CM arguably will only hinder that goal

Got 2 million for him, probably good business even in hindsight given how much he played after we sold him. What price Hirsty in his prime though? Easily better then Rooney or Teves.

Didn't Man U offer £5m? And we said No thanks. Ahh them were the days!