OFFICIAL - Morrison Gone To MK Dons

So what's gonna happen then?

Beever's to do what he does best and hoof it up to Morrison, their defender beats Morrison to it and clears it out to Darren Potter, Darren Potter passes it back to Beever's and back to square one.....

You forgot to mention Morrison falls over and claims hysterically that he was fouled (even though hes the only one in the ground appealing for it) before blaming Beevers for a crap pass in the first place. God the memories just flood back!

This is a cunning tactict. MK Dons think were giving them our 'good' players when in reality it's our mission to ruin their promotion chances !

Well played GM. Morrison should have done FAR FAR more with his swfc career than he has.

I see your point. But MK seem to have made a player out of Potter (apart from when he played against us), and they think Beevers is very good aswell. A frest start for Clinton could be just what he needs to kick start his goal scoring again. MK play a totally different style to us which i think will suit him.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

When you consider that Mk Dons are still fancied to go up this year- the fact that we have off-loaded players which are not good enough for a team at this moment, says two things to me:

1. Our squad is better than MK Dons as a whole, or

2. Megson has made a serious error with his judgement of players

I for one, would side with the former, especially when you consider the quality of players that Megson has brought in since he took over at the club.

Good times ahead me thinks!

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

I really don't get this 'I hope we've not ballsed this up' mentality.

Irrespective of what he does at MK thus decision is right for us. If supporters could see his negative influence on the team then imagine how it was behind closed doors.

So what's gonna happen then?

Beever's to do what he does best and hoof it up to Morrison, their defender beats Morrison to it and clears it out to Darren Potter, Darren Potter passes it back to Beever's and back to square one.....

beever's hoof's it forward, morrison backs into the defender (who beats him, leading to much arm waving), and clears it out to midfield, where as a defensive unit potter has gone missing...and their attack is through on the ground in numbers against beevers...

Best wishes Clinton, my money is on you scoring a few goals at MK Dons and forcing a rethink over here.

Can we now stop all this stupid talk about CM.,,,,,,,,Owls legend.

He never did what was promised.

Running about like an headless chicken this year and scoring a goal does not make up for past disapointments.

Guest dunellaowl

Wouldn't surprise me. Him and Megson hate each other.

He's a bell end anyway and he's shybo.

he's a bell end??? Why's that then? He gave 100 percent, and showed passion, he was a bit over the top at times but he wasn't a shybo and certainly isn't a bell end!! GOODLUCK CLINTON!!

Goodbye Clinton.

Obviously a player with passion for the game and the football club and he's put some cracking effort in this season.

Ultimately though, that just isn't enough and in terms of putting the ball in the net he's failed and doesn't look like doing it with any regularity at all.

We move on and we're better with McGoldrick, Lowe, O'Grady and Madine.

Can we now stop all this stupid talk about CM.,,,,,,,,Owls legend.

He never did what was promised.

Running about like an headless chicken this year and scoring a goal does not make up for past disapointments.

Can't see where I described him as an Owls legend. The putting words into my mouth continues I see.

However, Clinton has always scored goals wherever he has been apart from here. Some might say that's because he's poo poo, an argument that his career goalscoring record doesn't support.

Facts are, he struggled in a poo poo Wednesday side devoid of any creativity, and after missing a full pre-season which he never recovered from. On the back of last season's poor form, GM has seen fit to let Clinton know he's looking to offload him.

I'd suggest there are mitigating circumstances for CM's form with us and that as a natural goalscorer, in a team that creates lots of chances (MK Dons), he will score goals for them.

I don't mind anyone disagreeing with me though as long as you don't mind me saying I told you so when he starts scoring for MK Dons