OFFICIAL - Morrison Gone To MK Dons

Guest londonowl1

the fact megson has let Morrison go now must mean at least 2 of McGoldrick, O'Grady or Lowe are match fit for today.

Wouldn't be suprised to see madine and McGoldrick up front with o'Grady starting on the right midfield

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Shame his time here was not as successful as he and we all wanted.

Not the threat he once was and we now have players who have more to their all round game.

Happy with this and wish him well.

As I said before, Pleat may have but I know for a fact that several seasons earlier Francis put a 3 million pound bid in. This came from Francis himself after he had left Wednesday and was talking to me and my sister after we bumped into him and he was good enough to chat to us for five minutes or so. He remembered my sister as she used to be a cereal stalker for autographs.

Did the players used to sign her box of Cornflakes SB?

Guest Briscoe Inferno

My masterplan to cunningly get Wednesday closer to where I live is now in full force

Dreaming of Sedgwick whilst stroking the big furry white cat MK?

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

So with the strikers fit: Madine, McGoldrick, O'Grady and Lowe. One of the best striker forces in the league? I think so.

Hmmm.

Madine appeared to be profiting from some of Morrisons work. and having offloaded him, i can only assume that we have all our strikers back and fit? otherwise we are once again left short.

you never know what goes on in that club behind closed doors, but ill admit i do find it a little weird. if lowe and o grady were fit, Morrison would have been 5th choice so i could understand that..