Alfreton Town v Sheffield Wednesday XI

Guest Saturday Owl

Guest JonTheOwl66

Can't even describe how frustrating this is. Going to be getting grief off United fans for weeks now.

Who gives a roger if this is trending on Twitter? I'd be ashen-faced for months if our first team had been dicked 0-14 at Alfreton, in the League. But seeing as it's a youth team frenzy I don't really see the need for getting in a tizzy over it. If people want to take the wee wee let them, i'd much rather save my wee wee taking for when something happens that actually matters.

Dont wish to rub this in anymore, but a friend of mine who hates football and has no knowledge or interest in it, just text me asking 'is that the team you support that just got beat 14-0?'

Its all over my facebook too.

Rub it in?

If thats all the material you have on us right now then thats fine by me. Considering your horrible lot used to fire this our way

Light years ahead

We'll never play you again

You're going bust

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest scott_andrew_william

You just know this is either going to be on either 8 out of 10 cats' or news of the world.

Perhaps in the long run this will be a blessing.

However, we need the club to actually take notice and to start again at youth level.

I would rather them scrap it altogether and not bother then continue the way we are doing.

Perhaps in the long run this will be a blessing.

However, we need the club to actually take notice and to start again at youth level.

I would rather them scrap it altogether and not bother then continue the way we are doing.

I hope so. The young sides are embarrassing themselves on a regular occurence. Something has to be done. Their league performances have been a disgrace and it's not as if they are producing many players to the first team make up for it.

Time for McAuley to go? I think so.

No matter what age the players are, no matter what the circumstances, friendly or not, no side representing the club should lose 14-0 in ANY fixture. It is a disgrace to the name of Sheffield Wednesday.

Dont wish to rub this in anymore, but a friend of mine who hates football and has no knowledge or interest in it, just text me asking 'is that the team you support that just got beat 14-0?'

Its all over my facebook too.

Sorry to be the one to give you this breaking news, but I was just listening to the news on Radio 4 and they said that Ched Evans has been charged with rape.

Guest 03 owl

I find it Embarrassing TBH, was in the local and someone said weds are losing 9-0 at Alfreton, I replied yeah it's only the kid's though but walked away pretty peeved to be honest and then i come on here and it's F- in Worse these young lad's must feel poo poo after that.

I fear for KivoOwl's sanity and/or mental state.

Never mind him, imagine what Fishcake's like. He'll have gone into overload, his head's going to explode like that bloke in Scanners.

It'd have been our academy 0, Hemsworth Miner's Welfare Ladies under 11s 6