Billy paynter

Guest owl forever

Guest owl forever

Been mentioned on twitter that he's rejected Huddersfield and is in talks with us as anyone else heard owt??????

Been mentioned on twitter that he's rejected Huddersfield and is in talks with us as anyone else heard owt??????

top level discussions are currently going on, to decide if dulux or crown piant will be used in the gents loos. lol

Let em have him, we need better than that

Hard to attract world beaters when you league one no? Either Milan has some shrewd signings he's keeping a secret until the times right or we'll have to settle and work with players like this.

I watched the play off final 2 years ago when Swindon lost to Millwall. To be fare Millwall bossed the game even though they only won 1-0. Swindon's only chance of note fell to Charlie Austin, but the ball bobbled as he hit it. I remember paying particular attention to the 2 Swindon strikers, Austin and Paynter because they had really good seasons. At the end of the game I was far more impressed with the Millwall striker Morrison, he was far superior to Austin and Paynter. In all fairness the service up to the Swindon strikers wasn't great, but Paynter was especially poor, he was in a play off final but didn't seem to want to try to make things happen. This game is the only time I've seen Paynter so he may have just had a bad day, but to say he was poor doesn't do it justice.

I would be more relieved than anything if we missed out on him

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest D'Heavonowl

He's signed for Charlton this afternoon - along with a defender and a midfielder from Tenerife - looks like they are taking it serious this year - damn it!

Milan has told us to be patient, I think he's planning something big. He's already gone on record, saying he wants to bring in players who can get us up and do a job in the championship He also said he is looking to bring in a marque signing to show that we mean business. None of these crap players we are being linked with fit the bill so I can only presume it's bullshit.

He's signed for Charlton this afternoon - along with a defender and a midfielder from Tenerife - looks like they are taking it serious this year - damn it!

No he hasnt signed for Charlton. Thats Paul Hayes ex Scunny and Preston