Tommy Miller

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Unprofessional from Megson.

Its about time there was a bit of transparency surrounding the catastrophic b0ll0x that have gone on at this club.....

Your attitude towards the club, Milan and Megson in particular is appalling. Megson didn't even raise the subject, just answered a straight question honestly.

Exaclty! It's not like he said "Actually Seth, Lets not talk about the match, lets talk about why I left Miller out"

Glad to hear that Megson has taken some Owlstalk brand truth serum.

This must mean that everything he now says in interviews is the gospel truth.

From now on EVERYTHING he says must be the truth!!!

:laugh:

So you've now realised you have no argument and you're unable to come up with a decent answer.

My opnion on this was

Unprofessional from Megson.

Thats it.

Sorry that I have just spat in all your mouths, you know where the ignore button is.

And my opinion is that we have lived through years of being lied to by people running our club and it is nice to think it just might be coming to an end.

Hope that's an indication that he's level-headed enough to not get carried away with a couple of decent wins like some of the fans and still be determined to have a proper clear out in the summer.

I was getting a bit worried that he was planning to keep ploughing on with most of them next season.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's amazing how opinions on players change after TWO games.

Some of these players are mercenaries.

They care only about themselves and finishing their careers on an earner.

Some have let us down time and time again and from the way they "perform" you would think they were world beaters.

We need hungry players who want to be part of the "plan".

Some have proved or shown that they either don't get it or are not interested.

MM/GM know who they are and they can flip right off for me.

So you've now realised you have no argument and you're unable to come up with a decent answer.

Let me start asking the questions then.

Do you think that Megson will tell 100% the truth in every interview he will ever do?

Bloody hell don't tell the journalists they'll be asking some very searching questions if they find out.

Lie.

You know, the same thing Wenger, Ferguson and Mourihno do when they are asked leading questions when asked if they saw the penalty incident.

The naivity of some fans is astounding.

Megson knew what he was taking on, now, after a defeat, we have to listen to him throw his toys out of the pram.

You must be on the wind up

No it's worse.

Like I said, and I'm getting bored of saying it, it was unprofessional to raise a personal contract issue.

Call me old fashioned.

He didn't raise the issue he was asked why he didn't play and said I've been told he can't play more than 30 games if you want to know why ask him.

No it's worse.

Like I said, and I'm getting bored of saying it, it was unprofessional to raise a personal contract issue.

Call me old fashioned.

He didn't raise the flipping contract issue, he was asked the question by Seth Bennett. If you didn't hear the interview how can you possibly comment on it? If you did hear it, then you're doing excatly what you told Megson to do, lie about it. HE DIDN'T RAISE THE MATTER, SETH DID. Der!

You must be on the wind up

For fooks sake.

A thread was opened and I posted my opinion that was three words long.

Not overly critical, not sensationalst, not on the wind up.

Just three words that are my opinion UNPROFESSIONAL FROM MEGSON.

Like I said sorry if it offended you.

Do you think that Megson will tell 100% the truth in every interview he will ever do?

Bloody hell don't tell the journalists they'll be asking some very searching questions if they find out.

Well, to be fair to you, at least you're taking your own advice and avoiding the question put to you rather than giving a straight answer. Well done.

Guest Sheff Owl

Megson did not come out and say "can i tell you why Miller did not play today please, please?"

Seth asked a flipping question, why Miller did not play and Megson answered.

Yet if Megson came out and said "Im not talking about Miller" what will the reaction then be?

There will be rumours flying around all over the place...from a fight to he has been sacked.

Of course not, but i think you're missing the point.

What should he have said. There could have been so many consequences if he lied.

Tommy will obviously be needing a club next season if he doesn't stay here, meaning he can't say he's injured, as other clubs will be put off. On the flip side he'd then have to tell the fans he's injured, however other clubv officialls he's not and to continue as normal.

If he says he'd injured, where do the lies stop? Will Tommy continue as normal, or will what he does outside of his job get affected.

If it isn't an injury as an excuse, then what else would be a said? A fallout maybe? Should the rest of the team be told that this is all one big lie to cover up Tommys contract.

You're being ridiculous. It was by far the best decision to tell the truth, and i'm sure Tommy would tell you why as well.

Well done Mr Megson. Milan, please lets stick to the honest approach. Let's not go back to the cover up stories and lies to please the limited idiotic fans like this.

Thanks