Tommy Miller

Guest Sheff Owl

If he plays 30 games it looks like he will get a new deal...

Sounds like other players have certain clauses in their contracts...

That wasn't said. Seth Bennett asked if that was the case, and Megson said, to paraphrase, "I can't comment on that, you 'll have to ask him, and see what he says".

We're obviously looking to move him on.

Good.

He's been a good player in his career (before he came here) but like Teale (I know he's got another year on his contract), Potter and O'Connor he needs to go.

Hasn't played anywhere near an acceptable amount since he signed, also hasn't done enough in the games he's played (don't let the odd game fool you, same with O'Connor).

We have to be ruthless and get rid of these. There's experienced players out there we can get who are better.

Megson needs to know when to keep his mouth shut.

Deflecting criticism maybe?

Probably.

Megsons first responsibility is to the players and it seems he is doing his best to wee wee most of them off.

So what should he have said?

Lied and said he's injured. Tommy then has to have some injury to tell people about, potentially putting other clubs off.

Lying would have been worse. You're just looking for another cheap dig.

Megson needs to know when to keep his mouth shut.

Deflecting criticism maybe?

Probably.

Megsons first responsibility is to the players and it seems he is doing his best to wee wee most of them off.

I see where you're coming from here but I think he was pissed off at the fact that he wants to play him but now can't because he will be gauranteed an extension & I'd say Megson is still unsure who to keep.

So what should he have said?

Lied and said he's injured. Tommy then has to have some injury to tell people about, potentially putting other clubs off.

Lying would have been worse. You're just looking for another cheap dig.

Well said.

Hope that's an indication that he's level-headed enough to not get carried away with a couple of decent wins like some of the fans and still be determined to have a proper clear out in the summer.

I was getting a bit worried that he was planning to keep ploughing on with most of them next season.

This type of thing could be one of the main factors for the position we are in.

We lost Purse because of this type of thing, now an in-form Miller has to be left out. I understand why something was put in place due to both of their injury records but not sure this was the right way to go about it.

I'm just glad we got those 2 wins.

Guest aphextwins

Unprofessional from Megson.

You're talking poo . :blink:

We need to be made aware of past ridiculous decisions and if GM wants to tell us fans about these past ridiculous decisions then i'm fine with that!

Guest Sheff Owl

That wasn't said. Seth Bennett asked if that was the case, and Megson said, to paraphrase, "I can't comment on that, you 'll have to ask him, and see what he says".

Neither was it denied.

It does not take a genius to work out what it is...what if he plays 30 games we give him a new car?

If the contracts for players were opened up whether successful or not and no matter what the club it would turn your hair white.

Why do we need to know the mechanisms of the club when we know the right man is in place to fix it?

Is it catarthic or something?

I see it as hysterical paranoia.

I don't care what contract Miller has, why he wasn't played or what Megson thinks of it - we fookin' lost and Megson is responsible.

NOT MILLERS CONTRACT

The players contracts has nothing to do with the fans.

If the contracts for players were opened up whether successful or not and no matter what the club it would turn your hair white.

Why do we need to know the mechanisms of the club when we know the right man is in place to fix it?

I don't care what contract Miller has, why he wasn't played or what Megson thinks of it - we fookin' lost and Megson is responsible.

NOT MILLERS CONTRACT

He was asked why Miller didn't play. What did you expect him to say?

"None of your rumbleing business Seth"

NOT MILLERS CONTRACT

EVERYONE WAS flipping MOANING AT WHY HE CHANGED A WINNING SIDE SO WHAT THE **** DID YOU WANT HIM TO SAY?? SETH ASKED HIM A QUESTION AND HE ANSWERED IT. IF HE WAS UNPROFESSIONAL HE WOULD HAVE GONE ON TO SAY WHAT THE CLAUSE WAS. YOU flipping TVVAT.