Tommy Miller

Guest Sheff Owl

To get to the crux of the matter ( not Megsons response ) Miller and ALL others out of contract should be released at the end of the season.

They,ve all had ample time to prove their worth and have all FAILED to produce anything worthwhile on a CONSISTENT basis that would warrant a new contract......................................and yes i,m including Buxton in that , i cant believe how people on here are spaffing about his performances lately , he,s had 3 good months out of two and a half years.

The sooner we get rid of players on riddiculous contracts the better.

The sooner we get rid of second rate players, the better.

The sooner we let Milan and Megson do it their way with a clean start, the better.

The sooner we stop blaming Megson and co for our current predicament, the better.

Spot on!!!!!!!!

Good old Arthur Bach - doing what he always does.

If there is an issue where 90% are in agreement he feels almost duty bound to take up the cause on behalf of the 10%. I sometimes wonder if he gets a hard on when he thinks he's taking on the unwashed masses in this way. He seems to have some sort of pathological condition that prevents him from ever wanting to be in a majority.

In this particular case, maybe he genuinely believes what he's posting, maybe he doesn't. But I've seen him do this kind of thing so often it's difficult to be sincerely outraged.

Good old Arthur Bach - doing what he always does.

If there is an issue where 90% are in agreement he feels almost duty bound to take up the cause on behalf of the 10%. I sometimes wonder if he gets a hard on when he thinks he's taking on the unwashed masses in this way. He seems to have some sort of pathological condition that prevents him from ever wanting to be in a majority.

In this particular case, maybe he genuinely believes what he's posting, maybe he doesn't. But I've seen him do this kind of thing so often it's difficult to be sincerely outraged.

Count how many postings on the thread until I posted.

Alternatively, I wonder what the response would have been if Grandad or Scram had posted such an innocuous statement?

Interested for you to name the other subjects that you may or may not have been outraged by? I'll fookin' argue my point till the cows come home.

Megson needs to know when to keep his mouth shut.

Deflecting criticism maybe?

Probably.

******* Megsons first responsibility is to the players and it seems he is doing his best to wee wee most of them off. *****

laughable (if it's not a wind up)...

megsons first and only repsonsibility is to SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FC... OUR club.

does anyone seriously think that meggo won't make us into a strong,proud club once again????? i mean REALLY seriosly think that way *????

* you must be flippingmental,the bloke is a strong willed,strong minded winner lol

Count how many postings on the thread until I posted.

Alternatively, I wonder what the response would have been if Grandad or Scram had posted such an innocuous statement?

Interested for you to name the other subjects that you may or may not have been outraged by? I'll fookin' argue my point till the cows come home.

You think you're so important that I keep a diary of your posts or something?

As I said, maybe you believe what you're posting on this one; I really don't care. But I've noted you taking on the popular opinion so frequently, sometimes to the point of utter ridiculousness in the past (even if I don't remember the details), that I can't really get too excited by it.

And I argued with Scram in a couple of threads in the non-SWFC section just two days ago.

Edited by DJMortimer

Arthur is correct on all counts,Megson will never have the team spririt he desires if he is haphazard with his outbursts regarding the players and the clubs business dealings.

We've just lost. Megson at some point has to take some responsibility for performances, and the Miller issue has bought him another week.

You think you're so important that I keep a diary of your posts or something?

As I said, maybe you believe what you're posting on this one; I really don't care. But I've noted you taking on the popular opinion so frequently, sometimes to the point of utter ridiculousness in the past (even if I don't remember the details), that I can't really get too excited by it.

So basically that makes a mockery of you attempting a Freudian-esque breakdown of my postings when really you were just having a pop.

Clearly my initial post in this thread didn't actually move you in any direction but the subsequent backlash gave you ground to say "Yeah, I don't like you either..." then protest you don't pay any attention to me or my postings anyway which is a shame because I always enjoy yours and your general contribution to the site.

Then finish by describing (what you can't remember) being "utter ridiculousness"

For somebody who doesn't care you really seem to care.

Clearly my initial post in this thread didn't actually move you in any direction...

For somebody who doesn't care you really seem to care.

Forgive me, but aren't they rather mutually exclusive?

Anyway, I don't dislike you. I just gave an honest appraisal of your posting style based on a long period of casual observance. No special attention or anything; just a tendency that I've noticed a number of times. It is the same sort of thing I'm sure almost everyone on this site has done to one degree or another, much as you seem to have in saying you value my contribution to the site.