Tommy Miller

Guest Sheff Owl

this thread is getting as old & knackered as miller himself.

if we're serious about going up he needs to go with about 10 others.

out of midfield only coke, palmer & possibly d.jones for the left would stay for me.

we should be looking for a pacey, energetic & younger side with 1 or 2 leaders down the spine

this thread is getting as old & knackered as miller himself.

if we're serious about going up he needs to go with about 10 others.

out of midfield only coke, palmer & possibly d.jones for the left would stay for me.

we should be looking for a pacey, energetic & younger side with 1 or 2 leaders down the spine

how anyone can give this a minus is beyond me, Miller is p1ss poor, slow, never tackles let alone wins one, hides behind others and never wants the ball

always pointing for the ball to go else where, have a look at this clown the next time we get a throw in he's a joke.

If Megson keeps this numpty we will go nowhere next season, get back to scotland you'll find your level up there but not the money.

Guest rubin

how anyone can give this a minus is beyond me, Miller is p1ss poor, slow, never tackles let alone wins one, hides behind others and never wants the ball

always pointing for the ball to go else where, have a look at this clown the next time we get a throw in he's a joke.

If Megson keeps this numpty we will go nowhere next season, get back to scotland you'll find your level up there but not the money.

Why scotland ??

Yeah, Miller's poo - no doubt whatsoever about that. Contributes nothing.

I especially hate the nine goals he's scored from midfield this season.

Guest londonowl1

Miller's our best midfielder, must keep him, quality when fully fit.

look at the poo he has all around him ffs.....sedgewick, potter, oconnor, teale, palmer....backed up by one of the worst defenses in our clubs history.....put decent players around him and he is quality believe.