Tommy Miller

Guest Sheff Owl

Lie.

You know, the same thing Wenger, Ferguson and Mourihno do when they are asked leading questions when asked if they saw the penalty incident.

The naivity of some fans is astounding.

Megson knew what he was taking on, now, after a defeat, we have to listen to him throw his toys out of the pram.

If you're having problems with your ears, olive oil is very good for looseninig ear wax. There was nothing in that interview to suggest that Megson had chucked his toys out of the pram.

Lie.

You know, the same thing Wenger, Ferguson and Mourihno do when they are asked leading questions when asked if they saw the penalty incident.

Megson knew what he was taking on, now, after a defeat, we have to listen to him throw his toys out of the pram.

So you're comparing the lie of a penalty incident to that of someones contract? How irrelevent.

What a clueless moron.

So, once again, live on Radio, whether that be this week after he'd made up a false injury, or in the next 2 to 3 weeks he doesn't play, what should GM have said.

Would you suggest he said he wasn't allowed to say and to ask Milan, for then Milan to then tell everyone to ask Tommy.

Meanwhile, the rumours start of a bust up, fallout, injury, clauses start, disrputing even more.

How silly.

Nail on head here. Look I have no issue with this really. If some muppet put this in his contract, I wouldn't blame Megson for thinking "Hold on, do I want him here on his wages next season with him being injury prone & getting on". I'm sure Milan had a big say as well. I like honesty from the club. Its not like this hasn't happened before, e.g O'Neill at Middlesbrough where he couldn't play because it would activate a contract extension.

Lie.

Poppycock

The sooner we get rid of players on riddiculous contracts the better.

The sooner we get rid of second rate players, the better.

The sooner we let Milan and Megson do it their way with a clean start, the better.

The sooner we stop blaming Megson and co for our current predicament, the better.

If you're having problems with your ears, olive oil is very good for looseninig ear wax. There was nothing in that interview to suggest that Megson had chucked his toys out of the pram.

Like I said, I don't dispute the reasoning of the decision.

Just a lack of class.

But also the voyeuristic attitude of Wednesday fans, that seem to think the club is run by jury is also baffling.

So what if Miller had the clause? Thats for the club to work around in-house.

Will they be releasing the details of the rest of the squads contracts or just the ones that help deflect criticism from a defeat?

Why should he lie, only for it to come out later and give people a chance to come on here and complain that the manager has been telling porkies.

It is a bit different to a penalty incident, and why should Megson carry the can for the stupid things done by previous administrations.

And by the way, Miller has not done well enough to deserve another contract so I agree with leaving him out, or if it is Millers choice to move on then good luck to him.

Is signing a player on a two year deal with option of a third a bad thing? I don't understand. For me Miller is one of our better players and we should sign him for next year.

I agree it is unprofessional of Megson to announce this on the Radio.

The only way this is a crap deal for us is if he is due some form of ridiculous pay rise or cash bonus (the same is true for Purse, both are experience pros, the kind of which we need if we are going to go up next year).

I'm with AB on this one for once, it was unproffessional of him and i'm sure Miller won't be best pleased to hear Megson say that. Maybe we're seeing the reason why players don't seem to care for Megson

Okay, so once again, when asked what should he have said?

Will they be releasing the details of the rest of the squads contracts or just the ones that help deflect criticism from a defeat?

Your attitude towards the club, Milan and Megson in particular is appalling. Megson didn't even raise the subject, just answered a straight question honestly.

Edited by Dan™

Lie.

For starters, it's nothing like a penalty incident, so how you can compare with what Wenger, Fergie and Mourinho say is quite frankly ridicolous.

This is about the captain, who happened to have scored two goals in a win midweek.

Question were being asked from Wednesday fans, on here and no doubt at the ground of why the **** he's changed a winning team, before the game had even started. Those question would have got even louder after defeat.

Seth Bennett then asked the question and Megson told us the truth (Something which has been lacking from this football club for decades).

Megson nipped it right in the bud. He didn't go into details about the clause, he simply told us why he wasn't and couldn't be picked.

He wasn't using this as an excuse for the result.

Tbf, did you even listen to the interview?

Defelecting critism my arse.

Say if he lied, like you say he should have.

Next week, if asked the question again (regardless of the result) what would you have expected him to say?

Lie again?

Then the fans start question him and his ability to do the job because of no Miller for so many weeks. Rumours start flying about and cause even more damage to an already fragile squad and club.

He did the right thing coming out with the truth, telling us the fans why. He said it in the correct way by not going into detail about the actual clause.

Well done gary megson.

Guest Sheff Owl

I think there is a major difference to asking a manager if he saw a player kick out at another/did you see the penalty incident to asking about a players contract situation.

Because it would do all manager a world of good just to brush everything aside and ignore questions or lie about them.

In recent years we have been kept in the dark with this and that. Yet when we get told the truth people moan.

Like I said, I don't dispute the reasoning of the decision.

Just a lack of class.

But also the voyeuristic attitude of Wednesday fans, that seem to think the club is run by jury is also baffling.

So what if Miller had the clause? Thats for the club to work around in-house.

You really are a bit on the ***** side aren't you. Seth asked why Miller didn't play. What would you have said were you Megson? What would you have said next week and for the remaining games, when you were asked why Miller still wasn't playing?