Do We....?

And we should stop singin' "we're by far the greatest team...cos its a lie...and lyings a sin....Fookin' 'ell...did someone sing something worse than "wheres yer Caravan/, cos i find this thread laughable...We call Blades fans scum and pigs...no fvcker bats an eyelid...Why?...cos most people, Gypsies probably included...know football for what it is....Banter between fans, fans trying to put players off cos they ave long hair....

Any instances of a player complaining...even once?...No...why?...cos no fvcker is offended by it...

The referees a w*nker....any proof?...hope not!...

I mean bloody hell all i'm all for fairness in football....

Racism needed kicking out of football and some of the chants against black players were disgusting...it needed stamping on....but for fvcks sake...shall we sit and sing hymns and actual factual statements?.....

Singing "gypo, gypo, gypo" at someone with long hair is the same as singing "paki, paki, paki" at someone with dark skin.

They are both insults with a racial dig inferring that the person displaying those physical attributes are inferior because of them.

The clue is in inferior and insult.

Singing "gypo, gypo, gypo" at someone with long hair is the same as singing "paki, paki, paki" at someone with dark skin.

They are both insults with a racial dig inferring that the person displaying those physical attributes are inferior because of them.

....................Racist

And singing if you don't fvckin' bounce...is a slur on Wednesday fans with fvckin' arthritis who are unable to bounce is it?

:laugh:

dunno why im getting involved here but-

im gonna assume you have never actually had any contact with gypsies or dont know anyone who's land they have decided to 'set up camp' on or seeing the disrespect they have for ANYONE but themselves

its easy to comment when you are reading and making assumptions after reading a textbook eh?

Too many false assumptions have already been made in this thread, we don't need another.

Did you read the rest of my post?

And singing if you don't fvckin' bounce...is a slur on Wednesday fans with fvckin' arthritis who are unable to bounce is it?

yes and what about fat people who once they start bouncing cant stop........no-one goes on about that do they

Guest JonTheOwl66

This is like a couple of 5 year olds arguing.

All of you grow up, racism is never going to be kicked out completely so just face it, do what YOU think is right and stop worrying about others.

yes and what about fat people who once they start bouncing cant stop........no-one goes on about that do they

"forever and ever we'll follow our team

Sheffield Wednesday..they are not bad

We'll never be mastered by those shoreham...err..people

we'll keep the blue flag flying high..."

"Come and have a drink with us

we'll drink you to a frenzy...

Tho' alcohol is frowned upon by Muslims

On a Wednesday...

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

lets keep things in perspective

"Where yer fvckin' caravan"

is hardly vile invective

I've just asked my Jewish mate if he finds the Holocaust disturbing

He said no

So therefore EVERY SINGLE JEWISH PERSON thinks the Holocaust was a bit of a laugh

Does he live at the bottom of your garden and did you just happen to be out looking for cat poo poo?

Clarification would be helpful.

WTF...this is a site for footy fans, the majority will be white working class (sorry for saying white, couldn't think of another/correct way of saying it), and at the match when they've had a drink or two, of course you will hear things you wouldn't hear in church, and i for one would be among them, either joining in, or laughing at it. We're not talking about the 60's here, with chucking bananas at black players, and making monkey noises whenever he gets near the ball.

I guess i'm what you'd refer to as a racist, i'm a racist because i'm sick of f*ckin foreigners coming to this country and dictating (to silly c*nts us) what we are and aren't allowed to do in relation to them, i'm sick of scum protesting against our troops when they return home from a tour of duty, i'm sick of the 2cv, sandal wearing apologists expecting everyone to become inert overnight to racism...WHILST NEARLY EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH STILL PRACTICES IT WITH RELISH...go to russia, australia, france, pakistan, iran, germany, argentina, romania, poland, need i have to say the USA, and tell me you couldn't see racism.

It's about time we started to put our own first before we lick some c*nts arse that much we end up with them taking over and forcing upon british society unwanted changes. If people want to come to britain, then, generally speaking welcome, but, these are our laws, and our way's of life...you'll be expected to live by them, not satisfied?...f*ck off then.

TBH the majority of things said about gypsy's have been built up over hundreds of years, and in way more than one or two country's, i imagine with good reason from what i've seen of them in the last 20 years.

Everyone must be careful not to go too far down the PC road as to damage the right's of the native british peoples...and if you're easily offended, don't spend your leisure time with footy supporters, they might swear, or even say something more nawty... :ohmy:

but its only insulting to the wet nosed leberals who take it upon themselves to condescendingley feel insult for a race that doesn't actually feel the insult.

Get over yourself. Gypsies do not find it insulting, therefore it os not an insult, and therefore not racist

Too many false assumptions have already been made in this thread, we don't need another.

Did you read the rest of my post?

Yes i see your point, apologies, i must admit the red mist came down because of said experiences, It might be lazy but gypsies is the term i use for the people i was talking about

Edited by dobbo