Do We....?

Are gypos a race?

Gypsies used to be traditionally Romanies, but most of the ones in the UK are of Irish descent......and a plague to society imho.

I dislike them with a vengeance......they've basically taken over Rose Hill Cemetary where my mum and dad are buried, they all have massive gordy headstones with tree, statues, every flipping thing.....yet I plant two small bushes on my parents plot and I'm told to remove them! :mad:

You see that is another racist comment. Perpetuating the stereotype that gypsies pay no tax or council tax or whatever. Maybe some don't but they are not the only cheaters of the state. On the other side of the coin they often take less from the state than others.

You are a racist. Fact

shame on me and our grandfathers who gave you that little voice behind a computer, I do it dont get me wrong, but come on do you really support humanity and sheff weds? my regiment has been on various pitches for help the heroes, i think what your getting at is wrong just my Opinion. UTO :ph34r:

Guest sheridan's2penalties

You see that is another racist comment. Perpetuating the stereotype that gypsies pay no tax or council tax or whatever. Maybe some don't but they are not the only cheaters of the state. On the other side of the coin they often take less from the state than others.

You are a racist. Fact

:laugh:

Whoa, here come the PC thought police!

Don't you dare have an individual opinion about anything, or a puppet of the state will instantly denouce you by tagging you with an ism/ist

Are gypos a race?

Gypsies used to be traditionally Romanies, but most of the ones in the UK are of Irish descent......and a plague to society imho.

I dislike them with a vengeance......they've basically taken over Rose Hill Cemetary where my mum and dad are buried, they all have massive gordy headstones with tree, statues, every flipping thing.....yet I plant two small bushes on my parents plot and I'm told to remove them! :mad:

Sorry about that. Probably, if they had places to live then they wouldn't have trespassed into the Cemetary.

Yes Gypsies are a recognised race. Hence, planning arguments, Human Rights etc.

And anecdotally, I have met many personally and I have never met a bad one yet, (honestly) and I believe that they are actually a race myself (the proper ones). You can tell the proper ones a mile off.

There are various legal tests they have to meet to gain such recognition.

They are just different that is all. Much maligned and an easy target.

Good luck to em I say. At least they still have a common culture.

Don't blame em for wanting to protect it.

What i dislike the most is:

1) People who just want to bring racism into the equation just to build up their number of posts.

2) Want to try and be better than anybody else.

3) Post it in the obviously wrong section, so that it gets more bites.

VVankers

You can either take this as a racist comment or not.

You will probably go for the first option.

What i dislike the most is:

1) People who just want to bring racism into the equation just to build up their number of posts.

2) Want to try and be better than anybody else.

3) Post it in the obviously wrong section, so that it gets more bites.

VVankers

You can either take this as a racist comment or not.

You will probably go for the first option.

Why is it in the wrong section if it relates to chants at today's game?

:laugh:

Whoa, here come the PC thought police!

Don't you dare have an individual opinion about anything, or a puppet of the state will instantly denouce you by tagging you with an ism/ist

Racism is ok with you too?

Thought police? No. Everyone is entitled to think what they like. Chanting racist chants at football matches or supporting such is not right.

And don't I Have the right to opine he is a racist? The "fact" bit was parodying his comment

Sorry about that. Probably, if they had places to live then they wouldn't have trespassed into the Cemetary.

Yes Gypsies are a recognised race. Hence, planning arguments, Human Rights etc.

And anecdotally, I have met many personally and I have never met a bad one yet, (honestly) and I believe that they are actually a race myself (the proper ones). You can tell the proper ones a mile off.

There are various legal tests they have to meet to gain such recognition.

They are just different that is all. Much maligned and an easy target.

Good luck to em I say. At least they still have a common culture.

Don't blame em for wanting to protect it.

Proper gypsies I can handle (although I doubt there's many Romanies in the UK)....it's the fake gypsies I dislike, Irish travellers that you generally find at race meetings.

Racism is ok with you too?

Thought police? No. Everyone is entitled to think what they like. Chanting racist chants at football matches or supporting such is not right.

And don't I Have the right to opine he is a racist? The "fact" bit was parodying his comment

So you are the thought police :dry: