Do We....?

Guest bigblue

:laugh:

The referees an accountant

bit harsh!

he's probably a cvnnt, but jeez, tone it down a bit with all the bean counting accusations will yer!

bit harsh!

he's probably a cvnnt, but jeez, tone it down a bit with all the bean counting accusations will yer!

Sorry

The referee has been known to associate with an accountant

must admit its lost a certain something....doesnt have the same ring to it

Angels.................are they real?

Mispelt it, sorry. Angels should have been Angles. But either were better than the Romans. They never paid any flipping tax.

The Angles is a modern English word for a Germanic-speaking people who took their name from the ancestral cultural region of Angeln, a district located in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. The Angles were one of the main groups that settled in Britain in the post-Roman period, founding several of the kingdoms of Anglo-Saxon England, and their name is the root of the name "England".

"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

-- by Martin Niemöller, prominent German anti-Nazi theologian.

Then why not report it?

I really don't see your angle here- if you thought it was racist, then do something about it. Go to the police about it (although quite frankly they'll laugh in your face tbh.)

Don't just moan about it on Owlstalk.

Then why not report it?

I really don't see your angle here- if you thought it was racist, then do something about it. Go to the police about it (although quite frankly they'll laugh in your face tbh.)

Don't just moan about it on Owlstalk.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

angel ???

Are these the French, Angels, Saxons, Romans, Celts or Vikings? :biggrin:

Or Gypsies?

they are all of the above, plus the scots, irish, welsh, and english. Any newcomers to this land should be expected to live their lives within the confines that british do ('cos like it or not, this is britain)...and not to come in dictating terms of what they are willing to accept, if they don't like it here then the answers simple...f*ck off HOME...you'll usually find home is the place where that flag that they fly with pride, and drape upon their shoulders at every opportunity comes from...

Guest bigblue

You're just a town full of smack heads - racist against Doncastrians.

Calling anyone from Barnsley (even if they don't live their now) Dingles is only different from calling folk of Pakistani origin Pakis because Barnsley isn't a country and they have the same coloured skin as the White man from Sheffield saying it. Just as them calling Sheffielders Dee Dahs,

We sing Die Die Piggy Piggy Die. The Blunt race happen to live in the same city and might be of the same descent as the majority of Wednesdayites. So they don't count as a race. Giving them worse than dog's abuse is OK then.

If we all started shouting die die ****** ****** die, I could understand this ridiculous thread.

Where's your caravan? is not a problem to anybody but the most ardent PC mentalist, surely!

Stereotypes make up the lion's share of any stand up comedian's act. The odd silly comment or song at a football match, stated with a smile and a laugh rather than vitriolic anger, is of no consequence.

Now lighten up you honky dee dah wendys!

You're just a town full of smack heads - racist against Doncastrians.

Calling anyone from Barnsley (even if they don't live their now) Dingles is only different from calling folk of Pakistani origin Pakis because Barnsley isn't a country and they have the same coloured skin as the White man from Sheffield saying it. Just as them calling Sheffielders Dee Dahs,

We sing Die Die Piggy Piggy Die. The Blunt race happen to live in the same city and might be of the same descent as the majority of Wednesdayites. So they don't count as a race. Giving them worse than dog's abuse is OK then.

If we all started shouting die die ****** ****** die, I could understand this ridiculous thread.

Where's your caravan? is not a problem to anybody but the most ardent PC mentalist, surely!

Stereotypes make up the lion's share of any stand up comedian's act. The odd silly comment or song at a football match, stated with a smile and a laugh rather than vitriolic anger, is of no consequence.

Now lighten up you honky dee dah wendys!

An excellent post in an otherwise nonsensical topic.

Sorry about that. Probably, if they had places to live then they wouldn't have trespassed into the Cemetary.

Yes Gypsies are a recognised race. Hence, planning arguments, Human Rights etc.

And anecdotally, I have met many personally and I have never met a bad one yet, (honestly) and I believe that they are actually a race myself (the proper ones). You can tell the proper ones a mile off.

There are various legal tests they have to meet to gain such recognition.

They are just different that is all. Much maligned and an easy target.

Good luck to em I say. At least they still have a common culture.

Don't blame em for wanting to protect it.

I could tell of 8 bad gypsies, the ones that gave me a kicking, glassed me while my wife had to watch, all for walking past them, but yeah they are law abiding, think you watch too much of Fat GYPO wedding on the telly.

Perhaps the way you portray yourself to the entire populations on Holland, Wales and Merseyside may have a bearing on why you dislike them.

I dont really understand what you're getting at, Emma.....shirley if I portray myself in a certain way the whole continent of Europe would either like or dislike me?

Yet I get on with most people, being a bit of a nomad it's in my own interests to do so......I generally always look for good in people, but they only get one chance to stab me, I think that's fair.......it's a trust thing.

Being well travelled I have friends from Spain, Austria, Germany. Norway, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, Belgium, India, Indonesia etc etc.....because they know if they need help I'll be there.

To be honest I could generalise even further.......because I'm not that keen on the human race in general, animals never let you down.

Is this all about "Where's your Caravan"? Never been a racist chant and its probably taken as its intended to be just a bit of fun. Wednesday never have been or will be a racist club. I think our first black player was Tony Cunningham and he got a great response from the crowd when first playing. In the 70's our supporter base had a good following of black lads and they were made most welcome. Can remember Gordon Banks having a load of bananas thrown at him because Wednesday fans said he was a monkey. Is this racist or just a bit of fun. Gordon Banks just laughed which says it all.

This thread is disgusting.

I think anyone with any sense would understand that the problem with such chants isn't that it might be specifically insulting, or that it might be specifically racist, but rather that it fosters divisive and borderline racist attitudes.

Ultimately, you're degrading someone else who is far more like you than not on the basis of where they were born, who they were born to, or what the colour of their skin is. It's very rarely the actual chant which is a problem, but the idea that it is in any way acceptable to consider yourself above someone else on the basis of 'who' they are.