Do We....?

This thread is a load of testicles. Everyone of us is racist whether we like it or not!

If you want to know why ask those PC tails who feel the need to deem anything and everything racist.

For example a woman cut me up on the motorway and i went mad at her as i would have done if it was anyone else. Turns out she was black. PC tails would have branded me Racist. Are they the ones who are racist thinking i was ranting and raving because she was black?

I can't believe those pc tails branded you a racist just because you were ranting and raving at the woman who cut you up. So what if she was Black?

What did you say back to the PC tails? Gave em what for, I hope?

Edited by Sonny

Lets hammer football.................

As far as I can remember since the 1966 world cup, 1970 on, the cry has gone up in the worlds press " What are we to do about the English football hooligans" .

Racism, sexism, disablism all the other isms need to be kicked out of football according to the ruling elite. In reality the exponents of bigotry exist in small numbers in every walk of society. It suit their purposes to point the finger at football. I was watching a replay of one of the 6 nations game the other week, a player was offside at a maul and he followed through a bit. The player obviously thought it was an opportunity to make his presence felt. Well, you should have heard Brian Moore (ex Rugger) had a real pop " that's the kind of dirty snide thing you would expect to see at a soccer match" How many Soccer matches has that privileged tw4t seen.

I agree with the many posters on here that what is said at football match (banter) should stay at the football match and be forgotten come Sunday morning. My example that proves my point is our banter we have had historically with the scousers, yet you ask the scousers what they think of us Sheffielders following the disaster. They were put up in their 100's and many life time friendships were formed. That's the reality seperated from the banter.

I would suggest If the original poster really cares about putting the world to rights regarding discrimination, physical and sexual abuse he should make a start on the private education system that individuals like the privileged Mr Moore have enjoyed and rather than wasting his time with us Football Morons gets some canvassing done.

WTF...this is a site for footy fans, the majority will be white working class (sorry for saying white, couldn't think of another/correct way of saying it), and at the match when they've had a drink or two, of course you will hear things you wouldn't hear in church, and i for one would be among them, either joining in, or laughing at it. We're not talking about the 60's here, with chucking bananas at black players, and making monkey noises whenever he gets near the ball.

I guess i'm what you'd refer to as a racist, i'm a racist because i'm sick of f*ckin foreigners coming to this country and dictating (to silly c*nts us) what we are and aren't allowed to do in relation to them, i'm sick of scum protesting against our troops when they return home from a tour of duty, i'm sick of the 2cv, sandal wearing apologists expecting everyone to become inert overnight to racism...WHILST NEARLY EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH STILL PRACTICES IT WITH RELISH...go to russia, australia, france, pakistan, iran, germany, argentina, romania, poland, need i have to say the USA, and tell me you couldn't see racism.

It's about time we started to put our own first before we lick some c*nts arse that much we end up with them taking over and forcing upon british society unwanted changes. If people want to come to britain, then, generally speaking welcome, but, these are our laws, and our way's of life...you'll be expected to live by them, not satisfied?...f*ck off then.

TBH the majority of things said about gypsy's have been built up over hundreds of years, and in way more than one or two country's, i imagine with good reason from what i've seen of them in the last 20 years.

Everyone must be careful not to go too far down the PC road as to damage the right's of the native british peoples...and if you're easily offended, don't spend your leisure time with footy supporters, they might swear, or even say something more nawty... :ohmy:

Fantastic post............nail on the f00kin head there fella.

Thought it was fancy dress.....

Yes it is henst the for example when i started it rolleyes.gif

Oh FFS mate.

Firstly, nobody accused you of being racist at all - you took that bizarre scenario out of nowhere.

If you'd have said that she acted irresponsibly because she's a rumbleing idiot, then nobody would accuse you of being racist.

Obviously, if you'd have said her inferior driving ability was derived from her ethnicity then of course that would be racist. But you haven't and nobody has states you were.

These scenarios of "I can't do/say this because I'll be a racist to the PC, lefty <insert other nonsensical cliches>" are borne out of media-influenced hysteria or those with genuinely offensive views seeking these unreal slices of conjecture to make themselves feel better about themselves

The thing is though, all football fans are bigoted hooligans, all of them. For example, this woman cut me up on the motorway the other day and I was ranting and raving at her like I would do regardless of who it was only it turned out she was black and this pc tail pulled up behind me and said that I was a racist for shouting at a black woman. So I said no actually, you're the racist for assuming that everyone is a racist then I punched the pc tail in the mouth which I'm sure everyone would have done in the same situation but it doesn't mean that I'm a thug because its wrong to lump everyone into the same category based on the actions of one person.

Then why not report it?

I really don't see your angle here- if you thought it was racist, then do something about it. Go to the police about it (although quite frankly they'll laugh in your face tbh.)

Don't just moan about it on Owlstalk.

I was commenting in a thread someone else started. Didn't realise that wasn't permitted, sorry.

Also, sorry about moaning (didn't realise taking a principled stance was moaning).

Thanks for the advice.

"forever and ever we'll follow our team

Sheffield Wednesday..they are not bad

We'll never be mastered by those shoreham...err..people

we'll keep the blue flag flying high..."

"Come and have a drink with us

we'll drink you to a frenzy...

Tho' alcohol is frowned upon by Muslims

On a Wednesday...nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

lets keep things in perspective

"Where yer fvckin' caravan"

is hardly vile invective

:laugh::laugh:

Oh FFS mate.

Firstly, nobody accused you of being racist at all - you took that bizarre scenario out of nowhere.

If you'd have said that she acted irresponsibly because she's a rumbleing idiot, then nobody would accuse you of being racist.

Obviously, if you'd have said her inferior driving ability was derived from her ethnicity then of course that would be racist. But you haven't and nobody has states you were.

These scenarios of "I can't do/say this because I'll be a racist to the PC, lefty <insert other nonsensical cliches>" are borne out of media-influenced hysteria or those with genuinely offensive views seeking these unreal slices of conjecture to make themselves feel better about themselves

If im perfectly honest one of those Asian types cut me up yesterday but nowt else happened.

Basicly I was just pointing out that all this PC stuff has gone too far and is stupid. Im all for kicking people out of footy ect for monkey chants at black players and calling them whatever as there is no need for it.

End of the day everyone is equal and there is always going to be people with stronger views than others depending on where you live. Buxton has a very low count of non-whites/English so you can speak more freely about things where as in Sheffield the chances of being near a non white/ English are high so you have to watch what you say.

Do Wednesday fans support "Let's kick racism out of football" ?

YES! I DO.question:are millwall fans the most racist fans in this country bearing in mind that the far-right BNP and C18 strongholds are in and around the Bermondsey area of South London which is where millwall is located.