Do We....?

This thread is disgusting.

I think anyone with any sense would understand that the problem with such chants isn't that it might be specifically insulting, or that it might be specifically racist, but rather that it fosters divisive and borderline racist attitudes.

Ultimately, you're degrading someone else who is far more like you than not on the basis of where they were born, who they were born to, or what the colour of their skin is. It's very rarely the actual chant which is a problem, but the idea that it is in any way acceptable to consider yourself above someone else on the basis of 'who' they are.

Spot on.

I abhor racism in ALL its forms.

Some interesting "attitudes" have surfaced in this thread.

This thread is a load of testicles. Everyone of us is racist whether we like it or not!

If you want to know why ask those PC tails who feel the need to deem anything and everything racist.

For example a woman cut me up on the motorway and i went mad at her as i would have done if it was anyone else. Turns out she was black. PC tails would have branded me Racist. Are they the ones who are racist thinking i was ranting and raving because she was black?

For example a woman cut me up on the motorway and i went mad at her as i would have done if it was anyone else. Turns out she was black. PC tails would have branded me Racist. Are they the ones who are racist thinking i was ranting and raving because she was black?

In fairness It didn't help that you were wearing one of these.

kkk_hood.jpg

Edited by SiJ

Made up story

WTF...this is a site for footy fans, the majority will be white working class (sorry for saying white, couldn't think of another/correct way of saying it), and at the match when they've had a drink or two, of course you will hear things you wouldn't hear in church, and i for one would be among them, either joining in, or laughing at it. We're not talking about the 60's here, with chucking bananas at black players, and making monkey noises whenever he gets near the ball.

I guess i'm what you'd refer to as a racist, i'm a racist because i'm sick of f*ckin foreigners coming to this country and dictating (to silly c*nts us) what we are and aren't allowed to do in relation to them, i'm sick of scum protesting against our troops when they return home from a tour of duty, i'm sick of the 2cv, sandal wearing apologists expecting everyone to become inert overnight to racism...WHILST NEARLY EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH STILL PRACTICES IT WITH RELISH...go to russia, australia, france, pakistan, iran, germany, argentina, romania, poland, need i have to say the USA, and tell me you couldn't see racism.

It's about time we started to put our own first before we lick some c*nts arse that much we end up with them taking over and forcing upon british society unwanted changes. If people want to come to britain, then, generally speaking welcome, but, these are our laws, and our way's of life...you'll be expected to live by them, not satisfied?...f*ck off then.

TBH the majority of things said about gypsy's have been built up over hundreds of years, and in way more than one or two country's, i imagine with good reason from what i've seen of them in the last 20 years.

Everyone must be careful not to go too far down the PC road as to damage the right's of the native british peoples...and if you're easily offended, don't spend your leisure time with footy supporters, they might swear, or even say something more nawty... :ohmy: