heffernan

Guest bensonowl

How the flying feck does Heff not start. Many of us have been crying out for this guy to get a run of games.

Today proves he is by far our best striker. Morrison as many know is not my sort of player. First half yet again he didn't move or come short for passes. To say he needs it into feet makes me laugh. He was looking to get it over the top. Having said that and having had a right go at Morrison over the last week I must say he looked a much better player with the very clever Heffernan.

If Irvine doesn't start Heff now for a few games he will not surprise me. However he will be sacked which all in all he deserves after throwing away another two points with ridiculous team selection.

As for Mellor. Not good enough for me.

Love the Heff. What a player. Some of his movement away from goal was an absolute joy. Fantastic Brilliant.

He is the man who will take us to the championship.

Guest Darkus Owlus

flipping Irvine on Heffernan -

" i thought Heffernan did well, so did Johnson (JJ)"

flip me don't really give him any praise will you.

Potentially saved his job, for now....

One thing that's clearly obvious is that he's been playing for a SOD team and sharing a training ground with him for the last couple of years. The way he drops deep, picks the ball up and looks to bring every other player into the game with a couple of neat touches reeks of a SOD style of football.

One thing that's clearly obvious is that he's been playing for a SOD team and sharing a training ground with him for the last couple of years. The way he drops deep, picks the ball up and looks to bring every other player into the game with a couple of neat touches reeks of a SOD style of football.

Got to agree with you there, as much as SOD comes across as the most boring manager ever on his interviews, you can't knock his achievements.

Milan this is the manager we need.

flipping Irvine on Heffernan -

" i thought Heffernan did well, so did Johnson (JJ)"

flip me don't really give him any praise will you.

I'm sure Heff has either banged Alan's wife (if he has one..... probably doesn't though as that might be a tad adventurous) or his daughter (again same 'if he does' reasoning as wife)

With the limited game time he has had what more can this guy do ?

I just now feel he may fall even further down the pecking order now Madine has arrived.

Technically he is brilliant at linking play, bringing others into the game and making space for himself and to fashion chances.....

He also doesn't spend half the game waving his arms around, or in opponents and referees faces !!

He ALWAYS looks for a pass and links the play up nicely.

He made a massive difference to us in the second half and if he doesn't start the next game Irvine simply hasn't got a clue. He should have been brought on earlier at Huddersfield too.