That Bloke Who Used To Be Our Chairman

Don't you just miss him?

I much preferred his interviews to MM's. He would talk about 'throwing money at it' and letting us all know how much he was lending us to do it.

AND, all with a smile on his face.

Good times.

Milan shits over all of em.

Don't you just miss him?

I much preferred his interviews to MM's. He would talk about 'throwing money at it' and letting us all know how much he was lending us to do it.

AND, all with a smile on his face.

Good times.

Are you kidding? Lee Strafford always said he had no money for the club, he brought only his expertise to the table.

But, must say re: pigeon chappie we are alluding to, I have a lot more empathy for him than I ever thought I would since learning the full gory details re: Care Home Crew courtesy of Lee's revelations here/etc.

I had an inkling of this a few years ago but even so, the full revelations were breathtaking.

Can you imagine what it must have been like - for anyone - to try and deal with it/make sense of it all? Absolutely mind-numbingly mind-warpingly frustrating, I'd guess.

Thank God we got relegated else I suspect we would have stumbled along as-was for who knows how long....

Funny how Good comes from Bad.

Hmmm, a thought..... Can't MM make Lee a Life President? Now that would be fun - and well deserved.

How about it, Milan? Would send a very nice message to certain folk.

:-)

I said this after his first press conference. He said there would be money to spend without batting an eyelid, like he was talking about nipping off to the shops for some milk.

Not a massive song and dance about signing players out of "own pockets" but then not actually doing it.

Shows how lucky we are though as very few people spend money on football these days. Allen did loan/spend a bit of money at a crucial time but were now in a totally different scenario thankfully!

Edited by Bluesteel

Guest gringo69

SWFC = Fell in pile of ****, eventually come out smelling of roses

SUFC = Fell in bed of roses, came out smelling of ****

'Ave it...............................................! :laugh::biggrin::laugh::biggrin: