F*** OFF SPURR

Tommy Miller equally made no effort to block the shot. You can't just blame Spurr. It was slack from both. I think otherwise Spurr has had a decent game.

Jon they don't want to know that...some of the (unts wouldn't recognise a footballer if one bit them on the arse

...and the scapegoat circle returns to Tommy ;-)

You can't pin the whole of our problems are on Spurrs shoulders, but please don't tell me you think he's been putting in a decent shift for the past 18 months. Our Tommy! Good ol local lad

You can't pin the whole of our problems are on Spurrs shoulders, but please don't tell me you think he's been putting in a decent shift for the past 18 months. Our Tommy! Good ol local lad

I can cope with lack of ability,i cant cope with lack of determination and conviction to close pilkington down.Thats what infuriates me with the goal we conceded.

I can cope with lack of ability,i cant cope with lack of determination and conviction to close pilkington down.Thats what infuriates me with the goal we conceded.

Lack of ability is the main issue.. This is the reason we are losing 5-1 to Exeter, etc. Playing crap football in this poo poo league.

Spurr is and has been the week link in our team for years! I have been saying this and getting slated for a long time all last season. Beevers is exactly the same. Can't control his headers putting far too much pressure on the team. Purse has been carrying the defence for a long time and gets the blame because of the constant covering up and dealing with others errors find two full backs and a sharper centre half to make a solid back four. MOM Purse well done. Quality

Lack of ability is the main issue.. This is the reason we are losing 5-1 to Exeter, etc. Playing crap football in this poo poo league.

Yes lack of ability is the main reason we lost to Exeter.What i meant though is that if a player tries 100% then it doesnt infuriate me.It makes me want them replacing,but it doesnt infuriate me.They cant help not being good enough.

However there is no excuse for lack of effort or commitment and that is what Spurr showed today in not closing Pilkington down.

If Spurr had been turned inside out or had even got the wrong side,then ok.But to show such lack of effort was disgraceful in my opinion.We need players who are willing to fight for every ball.

From where I was stood I would blame Teale more for the goal than Spurr. He told Spurr to swap markers, Spurr didn't manage to read his mind and so ended up between two men with Teale just pointing.

For me Teale was the worst player on the park today, lazy, blames Spurr for everything that he does wrong and offered nothing going forward.

Just not bothered...

Yes lack of ability is the main reason we lost to Exeter.What i meant though is that if a player tries 100% then it doesnt infuriate me.It makes me want them replacing,but it doesnt infuriate me.They cant help not being good enough.

However there is no excuse for lack of effort or commitment and that is what Spurr showed today in not closing Pilkington down.

If Spurr had been turned inside out or had even got the wrong side,then ok.But to show such lack of effort was disgraceful in my opinion.We need players who are willing to fight for every ball.

Lack of cover from Teale is Spurr's main problem - put Sedgewick on and problem is solved.

Patrice Evra would struggle behind our midfield.

Midfield is our problem - no creativity, no destructive ability either....Someone to play alongside Miller is THE priority!

Tommy Spurr is w@nk, poor defensive header and an inability to follow the ball cost us a goal.

What a classic quote..... Stopping players from following the ball is one of the very first thing that is drummed in to young players and you want professional players to follow the ball......i sometimes wonder if some posters on here have ever seen a football