F*** OFF SPURR

Guest starrydave

Are you watching the game? Poor header yes, but he was tracking a runner when the goal went in...!

Have you not noticed Otsemoboor getting destroyed on numerous occasions?

Guest starrydave

Are you watching the game? Poor header yes, but he was tracking a runner when the goal went in...!

oops. sen again, yeah that was Spurrs fault

SPURR OUT! :ph34r:

Tracking a runner? Was he flip. He was stood filing his nails in no mans land between CB and LB as usual.

Semi has been poor but at least he's in the right ball park.

Pilkington was Spurrs man and he was 10 yards away, simples.

Spurr and Otsemoboor are poor but at least semi has just come back from injury, whats Spurrs excuse.

Sick of sticking up for Spurr, ive had enough. He is not good enough.

Guest Sheff Owl

As you could see Teale was pointing to Spurr you go with the ball and i'll track the runner - Teale did his bit but Spurr just went flipping missing...how hard was it to go with the ball?

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest international owl

We need stronger full backs. Thats our main weakness!

Our weakest area is midfield, we get passed throughwith ease week in week out.

Guest starrydave

Tracking a runner? Was he flip. He was stood filing his nails in no mans land between CB and LB as usual.

Semi has been poor but at least he's in the right ball park.

I know mate, see post above.

I got mixed up between Teale and Spurr.

Anyone else noticed this is a carbon copy of the goal he scored in the reverse fixture? What do we have to do to learn from our mistakes FFS!

Tommy Miller equally made no effort to block the shot. You can't just blame Spurr. It was slack from both. I think otherwise Spurr has had a decent game.

Jon they don't want to know that...some of the (unts wouldn't recognise a footballer if one bit them on the arse

Tommy Miller equally made no effort to block the shot. You can't just blame Spurr. It was slack from both. I think otherwise Spurr has had a decent game.

Do you only count throw-ins Jon?

He's been nowhere near their winger all game.

@starrydave - yes mate, saw your 2nd post

Guest bigblue

Watch it back. He takes one step towards the wrong man before realising that Teale was already tracking him, then stood and watched Pilkington compose himself, take another touch, have a nice cup if tea, then after watching a box set of Star Wars get his shot off. Spurr was like a statue.

It was a fantastic strike, but he should never have had that time on the ball. Well, he should never have had the ball but for Tommy's poor header; but failing to close him down was worse!