Time to choose - stop changing your mind.

Guest Sheff Owl

When we first appointed him i was so disappointed - as the season went on i saw nothing to inspire me or make me believe we have the right man....we get relegated playing a negative brand off football and we was shocking...had the perfect chance to clear some of the poo out...makes some good signings in the summer yet then the season starts and he continues to play the poo that took us down...and then he started to play the same way that took us down and we were suppose to be going for promotion? he even said he would be happy with this squad in the championship - yet we get battered by Bury and Exeter and through the season we have been pretty poor barr what a handful of games - if that and still then when we have won games we have been not convincing at all - was we amazing or Bristol Rovers poor? was we amazing or Hartlepool poor?

It's really worrying that he refuses to change certain players and give certain players a chance.

He will go down in history as the Manager that took us down in one of the worst seasons in our history.

When we first appointed him i was so disappointed - as the season went on i saw nothing to inspire me or make me believe we have the right man....we get relegated playing a negative brand off football and we was shocking...had the perfect chance to clear some of the poo out...makes some good signings in the summer yet then the season starts and he continues to play the poo that took us down...and then he started to play the same way that took us down and we were suppose to be going for promotion? he even said he would be happy with this squad in the championship - yet we get battered by Bury and Exeter and through the season we have been pretty poor barr what a handful of games - if that and still then when we have won games we have been not convincing at all - was we amazing or Bristol Rovers poor? was we amazing or Hartlepool poor?

It's really worrying that he refuses to change certain players and give certain players a chance.

He will go down in history as the Manager that took us down in one of the worst seasons in our history.

Is that a "GO" then

Undecided.

I think he just needs a bit more time.

If he gets a few bob to spend in January and then given more time to get things to gel he might just get things sorted in a few months.

Maybe he just needs to not be so cavalier with his tactics...?